+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Hairetique View Post
    Last but not least, stop waiting for this magic bullet. It's not happening anytime soon, so stop worrying about it. You still have options. Anyone that combines eating MSM, Vit D3 and Biotin with dermarolling, laser, minoxidil + azelaic acid, propecia, bimatoprost, redensyl, nizoral and aminxil *will* see results and halt their hairloss.
    LOL!! As if those options work. That laser suggestion is particularly hilarious. No wonder we don't have a cure... because men are led to believe these bogus options actually work.

Quote Originally Posted by sascha View Post
    this thread is stupid and again filled with assumptions. in my opinion there are really 2 types of members: people that base their posts on evidence and people that assume.
    Thanks for backing up hairetique post.

good post, this needed to be said.

Quote Originally Posted by Arashi View Post
    Yeah it's useless but he certainly has a point. Some people take hairloss WAY too seriously, like they've just been told by their doctor they have some agressive form of leukemia and will die in 2 months. People should put it a bit more in perspective. This thread wont help though. But he has a point.
    It's an irrelevant point..... because everyone's issues is relative. To the person going through leukemia, THAT will be their greatest issue. For us it's hair... for someone else it may be debt, or school, or a job.... whatever. Essentially what this thread does is it ignores everything that isn't life threatening and give priority to anyone going through anything only worse. The problem? It essentially tells everyone that we should be complacent and allow another 20 years to go by of finasteride and minoxidil as being the only options for us... despite the fact that, while we're bottom feeders of society, somehow we're suppose to be 'positive' about this... all while humiliation and disrespect towards guys like us is not only tolerated, but also encouraged, and it being the ONLY health condition with this type of treatment. Cherry on top; women are exempt and receive a badge of honour.

Yeah... a life full of being treated like trash. That's definitely something we should be positive about and look forward to.

The only thing threads like this do is deny the very real problems that exist with hair loss.. not with the condition itself, but as the gutter class of people that society has branded us.

Ridiculous and insulting.

hey I am not saying he isn`t right, but he makes other assumptions that are again only imaginary, if everybody would cut out the assuming-part this forum would be cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Hicks View Post
    Thanks for backing up hairetique post.
    hahaha you are funny

pretty much almost the same stuff i was thinking two days ago. Bravo!

Yeah, a useless thread. Kind of similar to what people say who have never actually suffered from hair loss themselves. I wonder if the poster is something like an NW 1.5 and has such minimal hair loss that consequently it does not affect his life nearly as much as some one with significant hair loss.

Quote Originally Posted by DepressedByHairLoss View Post
    Yeah, a useless thread. Kind of similar to what people say who have never actually suffered from hair loss themselves. I wonder if the poster is something like an NW 1.5 and has such minimal hair loss that consequently it does not affect his life nearly as much as some one with significant hair loss.
    Thankfully you are in the minority. The majority clearly felt that I hit the nail on it's head and want a change of tone in this forum.

Now to adress your baseless ad hominem: I actually have NW 3 widow peak style. The absolute worst kind of hairloss you can suffer as it is 100% impossible to cover or hide and the hardest place to regrow your hair. Like I said: is started losing it at 18, actually I think I started losing it at 16, but it was only noticable when I was 18. And also: I know what suicidal depression is like, I know what being crippled by ones own brain is like and I got scars to prove it.

My entire point here is that people like yourself are throwing away your life and ruining the atmosphere for everyone. Nearly all the good experimental solutions are the result of the community coming together and sharing experiences, doing group buys, collecting info and comparing conclusions. A lot of these people abandoned these public forums for private locked ones, partially due to this negative atmosphere and you are insta-banned if you start whining like that in those forums.

You are in great need of Cognitive Behavioural Therapy when the first response you have to such a post is that: "This is simply too rational, noone that suffers real hairloss could use common sense"

Quote Originally Posted by Hairismylife View Post
    You're creating negative atmosphere now. Who tell you no effective treatment will come soon? How do you know? What we know is Replicel and Histogen are in progress. For Bim, eating fat is a side effect which few people will concern, it's a mild side I would say.
    I never said no effective treatment will come, on the contrary I am saying the opposite. What I am saying is that people need to accept that when these treatments come, none of them will be a magic bullet. We'll still have to pull together and collaborate if we want the best results possible, this wont happen in this sort of negative environment at all.

And you are completely wrong about the subcutaneous fat side effect being something most people wont care about. The subcutaneous fat is the main reason you don't look like you are 90 years old. Here is someone who applied bimatoprost, 0.03% solution (hairloss treatment will be a lot more potent) http://www.e-igr.com/GO/images/144_GO_figure1a.jpg this is seen in pretty much everyone that uses this for even as little as a month.