+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default Pre operation,post and finally...the decay

Since i'm Always rambling about my situation, heres my pictures of my dready voyage with MPB - please take notice,i did the transplant at 23 because i was balding faster than ever - 2800 something were done in the process,but actually 3000 were supposed to be transplanted.

This was right before the hair tansplant - i started taking propecia and minoxidil/rogaine after a week because when i used them for the first time at 20 i had nasty sides so i stopped.

I still dont know at what level of NW i am tho.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1993.jpg

Size:	92.2 KB
ID:	37046   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1994.jpg

Size:	95.2 KB
ID:	37047   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1995.jpg

Size:	87.9 KB
ID:	37048   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1996.jpg

Size:	97.6 KB
ID:	37049   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1999.jpg

Size:	88.9 KB
ID:	37050   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2000.jpg

Size:	96.7 KB
ID:	37051   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2001.jpg

Size:	89.1 KB
ID:	37052  

Default growth

at this point my hair started to grow like crazy. they were thinner on the left themple,but still not too much a problem,i could make them grow and aside for the bald spot behind getting bigger and oblivious there were no problems

.... aside of the unbearable ball ache and heart racing/sweating like a mother****er.

Still i was on my regimen of generic minoxidil 5% and propecia 1,25 mg

Name:	ok 1.jpg

Size:	88.1 KB
ID:	37053   Click image for larger version

Name:	ok 2.jpg

Size:	89.8 KB
ID:	37054   Click image for larger version

Name:	ok 4.jpg

Size:	84.6 KB
ID:	37055   Click image for larger version

Name:	ok 5.jpg

Size:	85.2 KB
ID:	37056   Click image for larger version

Name:	ok 6.jpg

Size:	86.2 KB
ID:	37057   Click image for larger version

Name:	ok 7.jpg

Size:	86.3 KB
ID:	37058   Click image for larger version

Name:	ok 8.jpg

Size:	87.1 KB
ID:	37059  

Default Decay 1 - when shaving is not an option

After three months of decent and thick regrowth i couldnt bear any longer the stress of being under pressure with propecia and the sides. As i said,i used to take that shit in the early 20s and guess what : same results and i did two years in deep depression and i still think that propecia helped out that monster even more than i did.

i shaved myself for a couple of months,and then i dropped the drug with minoxidil as well. I started working out heavily so i couldnt be bothered about hairloss

And this is where the process of decay started - while i was shaving my head i noticed this greasy sweat that in never had before. I asked my family doctor and he said that is actually something that happen in reaction to minoxidil. The backside of my head was getting better so i started thinking maybe is minoxidil fault....again.

Shaving down my head was painful and good to some extenct. I might look like a drug addict again but i didnt care. What actually hurt like crazy was the difference between the dead skin on the sides of my head and the greasy like substance i was trying to scrape off my scalp. And yes, there was an itching like never before.

Name:	IMG_20140421_202405_864 - Copia.jpg

Size:	99.3 KB
ID:	37060   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20140421_202417_615 - Copia.jpg

Size:	96.3 KB
ID:	37061   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20140421_202438_175 - Copia.jpg

Size:	95.5 KB
ID:	37062   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20140421_202455_732 - Copia.jpg

Size:	95.0 KB
ID:	37063   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20140421_202513_465 - Copia.jpg

Size:	95.7 KB
ID:	37064   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20140421_202527_965 - Copia.jpg

Size:	93.1 KB
ID:	37065   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20140421_202538_475 - Copia.jpg

Size:	96.5 KB
ID:	37072  

Default Decay 2 - Losing al my native hair and losing most of the transplant

The sad part started after i lost my girl and my job. I couldnt afford both finasteride and propecia and i thought,well,i cant pay for them and i have my doubts about the sides still,so i'm gonna drop them ASAP

And you know what? i lost my few little and stupid hair and it's been 5 months now. This is the last year,last month batch of pics. As you can see,they're FEWER from top,to back and sides.

I personally cannot think about anything else aside "****,at least i tried"
    But as i previously stated,i still see small bulbs with little hair on my scalp and i'm striving to keep it clean from dandruff and dead skin as well. So....i have my hair,but they dont come out. I have Patches of hair growing and Others dont. I wonder if they will grow or disappear in my scalp

So i'm stuck where i cant decide if shaving them off and doing micropigmentation or trying to use them to do a mohawk. Or both. The mohawk thing is the only thing i can do,i don't have sufficent donor hair and i can use as a reference of density the small patch of native hair i'm left with on the top of my head...you can see it in the frist pictures i posted,pre operation.
    But i'm scared of losing even those i decide to use - especially because i dont use propecia or minoxidil anymore due to sides.

qhat do you guys think? now i'm letting them grow...again. They seems even fewer,i'll shoot some pics for the 20 of the next month

Name:	HPIM2689.jpg

Size:	87.9 KB
ID:	37073   Click image for larger version

Name:	HPIM2690.jpg

Size:	89.3 KB
ID:	37074   Click image for larger version

Name:	HPIM2691.jpg

Size:	94.1 KB
ID:	37075   Click image for larger version

Name:	HPIM2692.jpg

Size:	92.6 KB
ID:	37076   Click image for larger version

Name:	HPIM2693.jpg

Size:	93.1 KB
ID:	37077   Click image for larger version

Name:	HPIM2694.jpg

Size:	95.4 KB
ID:	37078   Click image for larger version

Name:	HPIM2695.jpg

Size:	93.7 KB
ID:	37079   Click image for larger version

Name:	HPIM2696.jpg

Size:	93.6 KB
ID:	37080   Click image for larger version

Name:	HPIM2697.jpg

Size:	90.7 KB
ID:	37081   Click image for larger version

Name:	HPIM2698.jpg

Size:	90.1 KB
ID:	37082  

You look really good with a shaved head. You have great eyebrows which is key and a good shaped head. Try growing a goatee it can really balance things out. You really are one of the lucky ones! I would also suggest that you get to the gym and work on building up your physique a little. You will have no problem with the ladies and you can just move on with your life.

Quote Originally Posted by J_B_Davis View Post
    You look really good with a shaved head. You have great eyebrows which is key and a good shaped head. Try growing a goatee it can really balance things out. You really are one of the lucky ones! I would also suggest that you get to the gym and work on building up your physique a little. You will have no problem with the ladies and you can just move on with your life.
    thank you for the support man.
    but the problem is within more than outside,is a question of self image and perception. I feel mutilated and mocked by my own hair,and well..... i've had the proof that ladies would rather pickup one with hair unless you are Vin Diesel!
    I'll keep this thing updated

You look good with or without hair man, no homo haha. But I understand how you feel, and most girls still prefer hair, but I don't think you're screwed for life. When you're single its 10 times worse dealing with this because we blow things out of proportion and let our imaginations run wild thinking we look like shit. The problem for me is that I know how I want to look and I compare myself with that image. I don't meet my own standards so I think I look terrible, to everyone else I look perfectly normal (and fairly attractive to many girls) but it's different from how I want to look, if that makes sense. What I'm trying to say I guess, is that you're beating yourself up when you actually have looks that many people would kill to have.

Quote Originally Posted by Kudu View Post
    You look good with or without hair man, no homo haha. But I understand how you feel, and most girls still prefer hair, but I don't think you're screwed for life. When you're single its 10 times worse dealing with this because we blow things out of proportion and let our imaginations run wild thinking we look like shit. The problem for me is that I know how I want to look and I compare myself with that image. I don't meet my own standards so I think I look terrible, to everyone else I look perfectly normal (and fairly attractive to many girls) but it's different from how I want to look, if that makes sense. What I'm trying to say I guess, is that you're beating yourself up when you actually have looks that many people would kill to have.
    seriously guys i'm starting to feel weird about so many compliments haha and to add to the weirdness today a guy left me his number because he "wanted to be more than a friend" gosh!

Back to the topic,thanks man. As you said is all a matter of self image. i repeated it alot to my friends as well and they dont see the problem. I've always been with medium to long hair and the goatee + shaved head is not my best look. I don't.... feel like myself at all but i use it with no problem. It's like being forced to have a mask you cannot remove,if you get what i'm saying,with most cons than pro

i'll see a dermatologist soon. I'll try to get some information to treat well my scalp and shave myself down - i look like a rapist now.

I guess you'll feel even more weirded out by this post then, but I too think you look pretty good with your hair buzzed to a #1. But obviously, if you don't feel comfortable with how you look, then you should take further action

Quote Originally Posted by Illusion View Post
    I guess you'll feel even more weirded out by this post then, but I too think you look pretty good with your hair buzzed to a #1. But obviously, if you don't feel comfortable with how you look, then you should take further action
    well thanks again
    btw in regard my situation i'm prone to see if i can use something else aside of nizoral or minoxidil .

Once i stopped fin and minox (19 months and 15 days on finasteride - stopped both for 6) the situation has regressed ever since and the sebum/dandruff/itching has been back in full force.
    So,the only thing i can do without screwing my health and hormones forever is to use something akin to minoxidil and nizoral and some integrators as well.

My balding is going forward,and i can only do stuff to prevent it that cannot do damage to me heavily in the meantime. Finasteride...hell i'd like to be one of those who can take it without sides but that shit is way dangerous for me so i'm not even thinking about taking it again

That being said, i'll see what to do and i'll try my best and if i cant i'll just throw in the towel and do the smp