+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

How many millimeters are you cut down your hair to. Looks great buzzcut

Quote Originally Posted by almspang View Post
    How many millimeters are you cut down your hair to. Looks great buzzcut
    i dunno,the shorter the better. after this i usually cut the rest out (if i get pissed off looking at it) with a razor

Quote Originally Posted by Alex88 View Post
    well thanks again
    btw in regard my situation i'm prone to see if i can use something else aside of nizoral or minoxidil .

Once i stopped fin and minox (19 months and 15 days on finasteride - stopped both for 6) the situation has regressed ever since and the sebum/dandruff/itching has been back in full force.
    So,the only thing i can do without screwing my health and hormones forever is to use something akin to minoxidil and nizoral and some integrators as well.

My balding is going forward,and i can only do stuff to prevent it that cannot do damage to me heavily in the meantime. Finasteride...hell i'd like to be one of those who can take it without sides but that shit is way dangerous for me so i'm not even thinking about taking it again

That being said, i'll see what to do and i'll try my best and if i cant i'll just throw in the towel and do the smp

Why don't you start with RU? I didn't handle fin that well either and hopped on RU. RU is still giving me sides but they are way more tolerable as I'm very easily able to determine my optimal dose where as with fin it's a bit harder. Besides, RU is only partly systematic (bro-science though) so that in itself causes less sides.

I'd say give it a try. Where you also unable to handle minoxidil? Otherwise you could do the minox+RU combo. Should help you out quite a bit I think.

For a large percent of us men losing our hair, we can be too hard on ourselves when it comes to judging our own appearance.

Just want to encourage you to be careful with SMP especially on any surface area that is barren of any hair. IMHO, SMP works the best when there is some level of existing hair in the target area.
    "Gillenator"
    Independent Patient Advocate
    more.hair@verizon.net

NOTE: I am not a physician and not employed by any doctor/clinic. My opinions are not medical advice nor are they the opinions of the following endorsing physicians: Dr. Bob True & Dr. Bob Dorin

Quote Originally Posted by gillenator View Post
    For a large percent of us men losing our hair, we can be too hard on ourselves when it comes to judging our own appearance.

Just want to encourage you to be careful with SMP especially on any surface area that is barren of any hair. IMHO, SMP works the best when there is some level of existing hair in the target area.
    yep totally
    and about the smp i'll think about your advice before even trying it

Quote Originally Posted by Illusion View Post
    Why don't you start with RU? I didn't handle fin that well either and hopped on RU. RU is still giving me sides but they are way more tolerable as I'm very easily able to determine my optimal dose where as with fin it's a bit harder. Besides, RU is only partly systematic (bro-science though) so that in itself causes less sides.

I'd say give it a try. Where you also unable to handle minoxidil? Otherwise you could do the minox+RU combo. Should help you out quite a bit I think.

as you can see when i started growing hair after the transplant,liquid minoxidil gave me little to no problems - aside of an itchy scalp and dead skin shedding like crazy. Then i guess i developed an allergic reaction of sorts to it, and a dermatologist i've seen recently said i'm allergic like others to PPG : confirming what a guy was talking about in a post here on the board.
    I used liquid minox for nearly two years with fin and i cas say i had a major shed form which i still didn't recover : pimples,dandruff and itching were the usual routine when i used them.

i dropped both and i lost most of my remaining hair
    now the plan is to get on natural supplements + nizoral + minoxidil foam (PPG less) and see what happens

i honestly dont know that RU is,though! is it better than finasteride i get it,but i was taking the minimum i was capable of and i got sides from that thing...i'm scared of trying something similar again and **** my hormones

Quote Originally Posted by Alex88 View Post
    as you can see when i started growing hair after the transplant,liquid minoxidil gave me little to no problems - aside of an itchy scalp and dead skin shedding like crazy. Then i guess i developed an allergic reaction of sorts to it, and a dermatologist i've seen recently said i'm allergic like others to PPG : confirming what a guy was talking about in a post here on the board.
    I used liquid minox for nearly two years with fin and i cas say i had a major shed form which i still didn't recover : pimples,dandruff and itching were the usual routine when i used them.

i dropped both and i lost most of my remaining hair
    now the plan is to get on natural supplements + nizoral + minoxidil foam (PPG less) and see what happens

i honestly dont know that RU is,though! is it better than finasteride i get it,but i was taking the minimum i was capable of and i got sides from that thing...i'm scared of trying something similar again and **** my hormones

Bro... You're really unhappy about your hair loss and have joined a hair loss forum but don't know what RU is???

Hehe just messing with you mate, have a look on these pages:

http://www.gll-getalife.com/ru58841/
    https://www.baldtruthtalk.com/showth...41-Usage-Guide

There are a lot more topics on RU58841 on this site and on others. For starters, look into the links I posted about RU. If you still have questions, you can post them in the Complete RU58841 Usage Guide Thread or start your own thread in the cutting edge section.

To give you a quick introduction on RU: It's a very powerful anti-androgen that you apply topically onto your scalp once a day. The current price is about $180 for 10g (shipping excluded) if you buy it from Kane (who is a very reputable RU source). Depending on how much you're going to apply (it will be something like 20-100g a day, depending on how much you feel you can tolerate). You buy it in powder form (you can buy it premixed but buying it in pure form and mixing it yourself is better) and you mix it with a solution of ethanol and propylene glycol. Because you had an adverse reaction to the latter I believe, you could also try another solution called KB solution.

But this is probably confusing to you, just read the links first and ask questions in the cutting edge section! A lot of guys over there are using it and are able to help you further with it. I use it myself but only for 1,5 months so far so I'm not really able to say anything about it yet.

Regarding it's efficacy, it can easily be a stand alone treatment (just like fin). However, it is an experimental drug so we don't exactly know much about for how long it will be effective and stuff like that. Also, regarding sides, you're likely to still get sides from RU but they will most likely be less bad because you apply RU topically and not everything will go systematic.

Quote Originally Posted by Illusion View Post
    Bro... You're really unhappy about your hair loss and have joined a hair loss forum but don't know what RU is???

Hehe just messing with you mate, have a look on these pages:

http://www.gll-getalife.com/ru58841/
    https://www.baldtruthtalk.com/showth...41-Usage-Guide

There are a lot more topics on RU58841 on this site and on others. For starters, look into the links I posted about RU. If you still have questions, you can post them in the Complete RU58841 Usage Guide Thread or start your own thread in the cutting edge section.

To give you a quick introduction on RU: It's a very powerful anti-androgen that you apply topically onto your scalp once a day. The current price is about $180 for 10g (shipping excluded) if you buy it from Kane (who is a very reputable RU source). Depending on how much you're going to apply (it will be something like 20-100g a day, depending on how much you feel you can tolerate). You buy it in powder form (you can buy it premixed but buying it in pure form and mixing it yourself is better) and you mix it with a solution of ethanol and propylene glycol. Because you had an adverse reaction to the latter I believe, you could also try another solution called KB solution.

But this is probably confusing to you, just read the links first and ask questions in the cutting edge section! A lot of guys over there are using it and are able to help you further with it. I use it myself but only for 1,5 months so far so I'm not really able to say anything about it yet.

Regarding it's efficacy, it can easily be a stand alone treatment (just like fin). However, it is an experimental drug so we don't exactly know much about for how long it will be effective and stuff like that. Also, regarding sides, you're likely to still get sides from RU but they will most likely be less bad because you apply RU topically and not everything will go systematic.
    really REALLY interesting, thanks. But can i use with the other topic solutions as well?
    I have to admit that this give me a little hope.........but little sides apart,did you know someone who used it for years?

Ok,i'm taking a break but i'm trying to let my hair grow to see how much of it remains still. Not much,i'm starting to feel an itch in the circle of native hair i got on my head. Which means = hair loss.
    at this point shaving my hair and waiting for another hair transplant is the only thing to do
    i look uglier than ever

Same goes from the sides,the hair patch on top is lowering itself on the sides too,dunno if you get what i'm saying

****ing AWFUL sickness. It get on my nerves to think you got sunny days like these and you cant go out because you look like total shite. Young looking old yada yada yada....
    I'M SO GODDAM TIRED OF THIS SHIT