Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Alex88
    • Sep 2014

Originally posted by Illusion
    Why don't you start with RU? I didn't handle fin that well either and hopped on RU. RU is still giving me sides but they are way more tolerable as I'm very easily able to determine my optimal dose where as with fin it's a bit harder. Besides, RU is only partly systematic (bro-science though) so that in itself causes less sides.

I'd say give it a try. Where you also unable to handle minoxidil? Otherwise you could do the minox+RU combo. Should help you out quite a bit I think.

as you can see when i started growing hair after the transplant,liquid minoxidil gave me little to no problems - aside of an itchy scalp and dead skin shedding like crazy. Then i guess i developed an allergic reaction of sorts to it, and a dermatologist i've seen recently said i'm allergic like others to PPG : confirming what a guy was talking about in a post here on the board.
    I used liquid minox for nearly two years with fin and i cas say i had a major shed form which i still didn't recover : pimples,dandruff and itching were the usual routine when i used them.

i dropped both and i lost most of my remaining hair
    now the plan is to get on natural supplements + nizoral + minoxidil foam (PPG less) and see what happens

i honestly dont know that RU is,though! is it better than finasteride i get it,but i was taking the minimum i was capable of and i got sides from that thing...i'm scared of trying something similar again and **** my hormones

Comment

• Illusion
      • Jul 2014

Originally posted by Alex88
      as you can see when i started growing hair after the transplant,liquid minoxidil gave me little to no problems - aside of an itchy scalp and dead skin shedding like crazy. Then i guess i developed an allergic reaction of sorts to it, and a dermatologist i've seen recently said i'm allergic like others to PPG : confirming what a guy was talking about in a post here on the board.
      I used liquid minox for nearly two years with fin and i cas say i had a major shed form which i still didn't recover : pimples,dandruff and itching were the usual routine when i used them.

i dropped both and i lost most of my remaining hair
      now the plan is to get on natural supplements + nizoral + minoxidil foam (PPG less) and see what happens

i honestly dont know that RU is,though! is it better than finasteride i get it,but i was taking the minimum i was capable of and i got sides from that thing...i'm scared of trying something similar again and **** my hormones

Bro... You're really unhappy about your hair loss and have joined a hair loss forum but don't know what RU is???

Hehe just messing with you mate, have a look on these pages:

Things You'll Need: 1) Get 10 grams of RU from Kane. 2) At the same time order off of eBay or Amazon a 0.001 gram digital scale. You NEED this to correctly measure 30-100mg of RU for each application. These typically cost between $20-30 US, heres the one I use: http://i50.tinypic.com/23j28wn.jpg 3) Buy yourself the following

There are a lot more topics on RU58841 on this site and on others. For starters, look into the links I posted about RU. If you still have questions, you can post them in the Complete RU58841 Usage Guide Thread or start your own thread in the cutting edge section.

To give you a quick introduction on RU: It's a very powerful anti-androgen that you apply topically onto your scalp once a day. The current price is about $180 for 10g (shipping excluded) if you buy it from Kane (who is a very reputable RU source). Depending on how much you're going to apply (it will be something like 20-100g a day, depending on how much you feel you can tolerate). You buy it in powder form (you can buy it premixed but buying it in pure form and mixing it yourself is better) and you mix it with a solution of ethanol and propylene glycol. Because you had an adverse reaction to the latter I believe, you could also try another solution called KB solution.

But this is probably confusing to you, just read the links first and ask questions in the cutting edge section! A lot of guys over there are using it and are able to help you further with it. I use it myself but only for 1,5 months so far so I'm not really able to say anything about it yet.

Regarding it's efficacy, it can easily be a stand alone treatment (just like fin). However, it is an experimental drug so we don't exactly know much about for how long it will be effective and stuff like that. Also, regarding sides, you're likely to still get sides from RU but they will most likely be less bad because you apply RU topically and not everything will go systematic.

Comment

• Alex88
        • Sep 2014

Originally posted by Illusion
        Bro... You're really unhappy about your hair loss and have joined a hair loss forum but don't know what RU is???

Hehe just messing with you mate, have a look on these pages:

Things You'll Need: 1) Get 10 grams of RU from Kane. 2) At the same time order off of eBay or Amazon a 0.001 gram digital scale. You NEED this to correctly measure 30-100mg of RU for each application. These typically cost between $20-30 US, heres the one I use: http://i50.tinypic.com/23j28wn.jpg 3) Buy yourself the following

There are a lot more topics on RU58841 on this site and on others. For starters, look into the links I posted about RU. If you still have questions, you can post them in the Complete RU58841 Usage Guide Thread or start your own thread in the cutting edge section.

To give you a quick introduction on RU: It's a very powerful anti-androgen that you apply topically onto your scalp once a day. The current price is about $180 for 10g (shipping excluded) if you buy it from Kane (who is a very reputable RU source). Depending on how much you're going to apply (it will be something like 20-100g a day, depending on how much you feel you can tolerate). You buy it in powder form (you can buy it premixed but buying it in pure form and mixing it yourself is better) and you mix it with a solution of ethanol and propylene glycol. Because you had an adverse reaction to the latter I believe, you could also try another solution called KB solution.

But this is probably confusing to you, just read the links first and ask questions in the cutting edge section! A lot of guys over there are using it and are able to help you further with it. I use it myself but only for 1,5 months so far so I'm not really able to say anything about it yet.

Regarding it's efficacy, it can easily be a stand alone treatment (just like fin). However, it is an experimental drug so we don't exactly know much about for how long it will be effective and stuff like that. Also, regarding sides, you're likely to still get sides from RU but they will most likely be less bad because you apply RU topically and not everything will go systematic.
        really REALLY interesting, thanks. But can i use with the other topic solutions as well?
        I have to admit that this give me a little hope.........but little sides apart,did you know someone who used it for years?

Comment

• Alex88
          • Sep 2014

Ok,i'm taking a break but i'm trying to let my hair grow to see how much of it remains still. Not much,i'm starting to feel an itch in the circle of native hair i got on my head. Which means = hair loss.
          at this point shaving my hair and waiting for another hair transplant is the only thing to do
          i look uglier than ever

Same goes from the sides,the hair patch on top is lowering itself on the sides too,dunno if you get what i'm saying

****ing AWFUL sickness. It get on my nerves to think you got sunny days like these and you cant go out because you look like total shite. Young looking old yada yada yada....
          I'M SO GODDAM TIRED OF THIS SHIT

Comment

Working...