Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Deal
    • Oct 2014

Dr. Tejinder Bhatti

After researching HT docs I'm surprised there isn't more talk and use of Dr. Tejinder Bhatti in India. He has numerous certifications, awards, and patient results posted on here and on his site. He seems to be a competent and skilled doctor.

I only found one patient posted thread, and there are numerous results for him that his representative posted.

A trip to India for a HT is extreme but saving over $10k seems like it would be worth it trusting that he is a skilled doctor.

Why do you think he is not used more by US and European users of this site?
  • California786
    Doctor Representative
    • Aug 2013

Hi Deal,

Thank you for your kind words.

Please note that about 70% of Dr. Bhatti's Patients come from outside of India, mainly North America, Europe and Australia. On an average, we have about 7-8 Patients going from the US and Canada to India every month to get their HT done by Dr. Bhatti.

It is true that not many Dr. Bhatti Patients post on this Forum. However, they do post on other online Forums. Obviously, the Patients make the call on which Forums they want to post to.

Lastly, a trip to India is not really extreme. India is a fun place to visit and with the recent introduction of 'visa on arrival' for the US Citizens, the whole hassle of sending the visa application and passport to the Indian Consulate has gone away.

Thanks,
    California
    North America Representative and Patient Advisor for IAHRS Member, Dr. Tejinder Bhatti
    View Dr. Bhatti's IAHRS Profile

Disclaimer: I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

Comment

• Hairismylife
      • Jun 2012

I think of Dr. Nigam………

Comment

Working...