+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

So you lost all your steam already? Don't give up so easily. Let the pros look at your pics and tell you what you can or cannot do. You are throwing in the towel before the fight even started. I am not trying to give you crap, but you have to change your way of thinking when it comes to what you can do to improve your situation. I apologize if I am missing anything, but I have read your posts(even older ones before I joined this forum) and it sounds like you have not tried anything to really help yourself. If you are really as devastated as you seem about your situation then you should do more to try to improve it. There are solutions out there. None of them are perfect, but each one is much better than doing absolutely nothing and continuing to live in misery.

Another thing I would like to add. Way too many people give up on treatments without even giving them a chance. I have heard "My hair is too far gone to do...." way too many times. Before I started treatments, my hair was very thin on top, but I said screw it, I had nothing to lose. I got on finasteride and minox and I have grown a lot of hair back. Is it perfect? Not even close, but I have more hair on my head and I look better than I did before.

My point is don't say something isn't good enough or will not work until you try it.

Quote Originally Posted by FlightTL View Post
    While a sexy toned and muscular body will never make up for hair and framing of the face,
    Not even sure why I'm responding to you but your clueless. Grab your nuts and be somebody! If you fail who cares.... last I checked, what if never went to the arena!

You don't have to be ripped or go to a gym to turn heads. Heck half my cycling buddies are bald and look amazing. They can crush me on the trails. Last thing I'm thinking about is their bald head. Check out AlphaM on YouTube. Email him. He's an image consultant. Tell him your fat bald and look like crap. People send in videos telling him they are a loser and he helps sometimes for free. Just Google AlphaM Project.

I'm done with you. Best of luck!

Nah I'm here to help if I can. You just frustrate me sometimes. You train your mind to be negative and you can train it to be positive. It's hard work. Good luck

Quote Originally Posted by Notcoolanymore View Post
    Another thing I would like to add. Way too many people give up on treatments without even giving them a chance. I have heard "My hair is too far gone to do...." way too many times. Before I started treatments, my hair was very thin on top, but I said screw it, I had nothing to lose. I got on finasteride and minox and I have grown a lot of hair back. Is it perfect? Not even close, but I have more hair on my head and I look better than I did before.

My point is don't say something isn't good enough or will not work until you try it.
    I appreciate that.

Quote Originally Posted by Hicks View Post
    Check out AlphaM on YouTube. Email him. He's an image consultant. Tell him your fat bald and look like crap. People send in videos telling him they are a loser and he helps sometimes for free. Just Google AlphaM Project.
    This guy does have some good videos. I have gotten ideas from him.