X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • anony2
    • Jan 2015

whats this thing?

here is a picture: http://i62.tinypic.com/2exv5zc.jpg

i can see my whole scalp when there's light, and i don't know if this is genetic or from isotretinoin which i've been taking for 6 months,please help, cuz i am 16 years old and this is severe..WHATS THIS?!
    is this reversible?
  • Notcoolanymore
    • Jun 2013

Damn! So you lost all that hair in 6 months? See your doctor. Your hair loss is pretty bad.

Comment

• anony2
      • Jan 2015

he told me it should stop and told me to keep on taking the medication

Comment

• Clinicspots
        • Aug 2015

This is a problem related to hair loss and baldness problem. Consult a good hair doctor before you go our for any treatment. The doctor look at the problem and will give you a solution regarding it.
        But as you have visited a doctor i wanted to ask you as what medications he suggested you?

Comment

• karxxx
          • Mar 2014

acnelyse azalderm nizoral hipokort cream mix
          and minox 7ml dmso 40ml zetrizin

Comment

• jamesst11
            • Jun 2014

Originally posted by anony2
            here is a picture: http://i62.tinypic.com/2exv5zc.jpg

i can see my whole scalp when there's light, and i don't know if this is genetic or from isotretinoin which i've been taking for 6 months,please help, cuz i am 16 years old and this is severe..WHATS THIS?!
            is this reversible?
            Whatever medication you're on you need to stop if you want to keep your hair. If all this loss occurred because of a physiological stress that this medication is causing, then the problem will not be remedied until that medication is stopped.

Comment

Working...