X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • takemyeyesbutnotmyhair
    • Jan 2015

thinning hair on the back of the head

Hey guys,
    I've noticed over the past year that in addition to my ever growing forehead (which has been happening slowly since I was 17) I seem to be thinning in the area just below my crown in the middle of the back of my head in a somewhat un-uniformed pattern. It isn't noticable if I dont get my hair cut too short but sometimes I do and it bothers me. I've recently restarted fin after being off for 4 years to try and combat the problem, but am now thinking that maybe being on fin in the first place could have caused it. I was on it a year before I quit because I saw no benefit. Has anyone else had this problem? am I just being paranoid, and should I stay on fin?
  • brocktherock
    • Dec 2013

Some people with mpb get that like myself. Also some people thin over their ears and the points on the side of their foreheads. If you look at some older people who are balding sometimes all their hair is thinner than usual, some more than others. It sucks but I do believe replicel will be the answer to the million dollar question. Only a few more years

Comment

Working...