X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Abutton
    • Apr 2013

Buying dutasteride UK - reliable vendor

Hi.

I'm looking to buy dutasteride. I'm based in the UK.

Can anyone verify that inhousepharmacy.vu supplies genuine dutasteride - even its generics?

Or give me another vendor that sell real, verified medication to the UK? (cheapest available).

thanks
  • Abutton
    • Apr 2013

I need to re-order soon and want to switch to duta. Can any duta-users (primarily UK-based) offer assistance/experience?

Also do any of you get blood work; if so how do you go about doing this in regards to duta?

thanks

Comment

• Johny41
      • Dec 2014

Hi,
      I buy generic Finasteride online from ok-pharmacy. com. The dut (generic Avodart) is also available and they send the meds to UK.

Comment

• Jazz1
        Inactive
        • Aug 2012

Pharmacy direct GB sell legit stuff I buy my finesteride from them and great prices, plus they can supply prescription for £20.

Comment

• FFS
          • Dec 2014

I buy my Dutasteride from Oxford Online Pharmacy, Ive looked but cant find it cheaper than there so if you find one let me know, its about £80 for 3 month supply but that includes a £25 prescription charge.

Comment

• Furious
            • Mar 2015

Originally posted by Jazz1
            Pharmacy direct GB sell legit stuff I buy my finesteride from them and great prices, plus they can supply prescription for £20.
            Hello mate! Since you have so many posts i take all you say as if it is the law! just incase I still ask: That site is legit right? Just g et the online prescription and they ship ze real stuff?

Comment

• jimbob1966
              • Jan 2012

guys I have a 5 month supply of Avodart from pharmacy direct gb, looking for 50 pound, more than half price, only selling due to side effects.

Comment

• allTheGoodNamesAreTaken
                • Aug 2015

Yep, pharmacy direct gb here too.

Comment

• RMills
                  • Feb 2019

Just found out my insurance doesn't cover Dutasteride. So I get it online so save $.

Comment

Working...