+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

So I guess the majority of us are losers since we don't clip our hair to a #1 and move on with our lives.

With regards to the title of this post, I envy people who can do this except it soooo easier said than done. I used to have a friend who actually started losing his hair in high school yet he is now an NW6, lives in big city, has a hot wife, and baldness doesn't seem to affect his confidence one bit. I wish I could be like him but I cannot. My life would be so much easier if I could be like him, but I cannot. Hair is too intrinsically linked to my ability to look attractive and enjoy too many aspects of life.

I am NW3 with maybe sligt thinning on top at this point in time and I recently buzzed all the hair down to a ten on top and a 1 or 0 guard on the side and rock facial hair of similar lengths and it looks pretty decent. Of course shows a very unflattering hairline but both girls I am 'dating' said it looks good... Who knows.

I can however see now I have a respectable head shape (not perfectly round, have a large occipital bone, and a slight ridge on the top) but I wouldn't look heinous as a bald man anyway. Kinda look more like a badass than I do with hair in all fairness.

I'd be happy to share photos at a later point in time. You geniuses can tell me what you think maybe.

So I am left more confused than if I had a hideous head. Then I'd be looking at a transplant more seriously, and damned the consequences. As it is now I am concerned if I have a transplant I will be unable to reproduce the current look regardless of whether or not I use FUE and I am one of these people who has the opinion especially later in life that shaved bald men look better than guys with greying thinning aging hair. Call me insane but it's just how I feel.

Anyway, I'd agree (and some ht doctors will tell you the same) - if you can rock the shaved or tight buzz look, not suffer in confidence, and look half decent like that then he'll yes you're ahead of people who need numerous transplants.

The guys I talked to at Rahal in Ottawa had ht's and they looked awesome but both guys did FUT in their mid twenties and are now bound to use propecia and minox for the rest of their hair keeping lives.

Meh. Not sure. I'll fix all the necessary teeth first before debating an ht for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Notcoolanymore View Post
    So I guess the majority of us are losers since we don't clip our hair to a #1 and move on with our lives.
    I didn't mean those who cant are losers. I just mean that like Spencer says, 'you win if you can shave and move on'.

I know I can't. That's why I still read forums.