+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default Any comment on this theory?

I just read a thread in *** forum about MPB. That bro says hair follicle can be enlarged again in a suitable enviroment. He says hair follicles are prevented from re-enlargement by 2 main issue: fluid pressure and fibrosis around. Maybe I have misleading presentation in just few sentences so please have a look on the long thread posted by S.Foote. Maybe a cure is there.

Quote Originally Posted by Hairismylife View Post
    I just read a thread in *** forum about MPB. That bro says hair follicle can be enlarged again in a suitable enviroment. He says hair follicles are prevented from re-enlargement by 2 main issue: fluid pressure and fibrosis around. Maybe I have misleading presentation in just few sentences so please have a look on the long thread posted by S.Foote. Maybe a cure is there.
    In general, when someone makes a claim - request their evidence and reason for that claim.

It doesn't seem like those two main issues are any issues at all when it comes to medication you can use for hair loss than grows your hair. Several people did minoxidil on their arms, and their follicles I assume grew as their hair suddenly got a lot stronger. And we know for a fact nothing inhibits normal follicles from increasing in size as your follicles growing body hair increase in size as you age through puberty and well into adulthood.

This just doesn't make much scientific sense to me. I also couldn't really find the specific post or page you wanted me to view, please give a link for the specific page, and maybe Ill look at it.

I suppose he is talking about this post at ***. Please Hairismylife, correct me if i am wrong.

http://www.*****************/interact...f-MPB-Research

Quote Originally Posted by Paul73 View Post
    I suppose he is talking about this post at ***. Please Hairismylife, correct me if i am wrong.

http://www.*****************/interact...f-MPB-Research
    Exactly.

I think it's a contributing factor. The molecular side of things and the actual physical condition of the scalp probably go hand in hand and further propagate each other to cause the death of hair follicles.

Default Electric current-induced lymphatic activation.

Abstract
    The lymphatic system in skin plays important roles in drainage of wastes and in the afferent phase of immune response. We previously showed that activation of vascular endothelial growth factor receptor (VEGFR), specifically the VEGFC/VEGFR-3 pathway, attenuates oedema and inflammation by promoting lymphangiogenesis, suggesting a protective role of lymphatic vessels against skin inflammation. However, it remains unknown how physical stimuli promote lymphatic function. Here, we show that lymphatic endothelial cells (LECs) are activated by direct-current (DC) electrical stimulation, which induced extension of actin filaments of LECs, increased calcium influx into LECs, and increased phosphorylation of p38 mitogen-activated protein kinase (MAPK). An inhibitor of focal adhesion kinase, which plays a role in cellular adhesion and motility, diminished the DC-induced extension of F-actin and abrogated p38 phosphorylation. Time-lapse imaging revealed that pulsed-DC stimulation promoted proliferation and migration of LECs. Overall, these results indicate that electro-stimulation activates lymphatic function by activating p38 MAPK.

© 2014 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd.

Could you post this for S. foote to see?

Quote Originally Posted by Hairismylife View Post
    So he says that "donor dominance" isn't everything and proposes alternate theories. But, did I miss something, how then do hair transplants work?

Bald truth talk is a website that has a community forum of about men's hair loss and treatments. You can go contact for cutting edge and future treatments. You can check professional coursework writers and get new things about the thesis. It includes an information of hair follicles are prevented from re-enlargement by 2 main issue that are fluid pressure and fibrosis around. Join it for more.

Very impressive, To start my feedback i would like to congratulate your team for giving us this source of knowledge and we are freely to connect with you too. Please have a sweet day by reading this, 바카라 사이트

Hy I have been reading your blogs, your blogs are amazing .I have used the SeoWebSpy.They provide the best services of digital marketing.All kind of services are available including SEO,website audit,lead genration,google ads,facebook ads,social media marketing.