+ Reply to Thread

Default It's time to unite, It really is.

Everyone here, we need to do something.

Science of hair-loss is moving at a very slow speed. VERY SLOW. About less than a dozen lab around the world are actively/directly researching male pattern baldness and half of them are not bothered to find a cure but to publish. Hair loss is extremely under researched. We need to do something about it. We are very powerful, beyond imagination.

Let's make a male pattern research institute.

I am a biomedical scientist, and I have made myself quite familiar with the MPB. MPB can be cured. And it can happen fast, but we need get the attention of everyone. We need to make a revolution, we need something like ALS bucket challenge. We need an organization. We need a research institute with great minds working on 24/7.

We can't wait any longer. Le't live a more interesting life. Please, please, please Help us make something big.

It can happen. We need this to happen because NIH, or CIHR do not support hair follicle research and that's why few labs work on it. Companies, on the other hand, are all based on immature science.

Not going to happy.

Please prove me wrong.

Just imagine how much power we can have. If we spend 2 hours each day for 6 years worrying about our hair, and if there are 200 million people of us then it will be 100 million years of wasted life in only six years that's equivalent of 1 million death. Do the math for money and research. Hair-loss is one of the deadliest diseases around. I wish I could prove you wrong, But I can't. I wish there were people with brass balls so we could start such a thing. people who want to do something, then I swear I will be able to cure this shit. I can. I can wipe this shit out of planet just like polio.

Everyone who is in just write down, if it reached 100 people in a month from now. Then we define our next logical move.

You're enthusiastic, but just pure enthusiasm will not accomplish anything. If there is going to be a difference made, it has to be clearly defined and convincing.

How do you plan to speed up clinical trials? How do you plan on convincing researches to try more treatments for hair loss? Not much we can do unless we have millions of dollars to cash out.