+ Reply to Thread

Default Where is the Evidence that RU58841 even works???

I'm starting to feel like RU is a big scam. I know it is an anti androgen but I am yet to find any reputable sources online that it definitely works. A lot of people tend to be shills or are on other meds like fin/dut

Does anyone here have anything positive effects of RU like thickening or regrowth?.

And at what dose did you achieve this.

I have seen a few who have made claims that RU has worked for them. I believe it can work, but I would like to see long term users share their experiences. Does it continue to work long term and most importantly, is it safe?

I've seen better results documented with PRP yet some here will trash it but they pound away with RU. What would you bet on?

Works well, when you get a good batch that is. I order from Kane and always get the 20grams of ru. If i get the 10grams its shipped from the U.S and somehow always doesnt work. The 20 grams gets shipped from China and it works.

The reason i know a batch works immediately or not is the fact that im not on fin.

Ru works for sure. But its not very reliable since you always have a chance of getting a bad batch. Something that happened to me recently and has happened about 4 times.

El Duterino uses ru and has maintained on it very well. I have no idea, how he hasnt gotten a bad batch or has had his batch gone bad(happens to me as well)

I use a high concentration of ru so its not suprising I got side effects. I got a bit of Gyno and had constipation till i lowered the concentration. I googled a bit and found out i wasnt the only one with constipation side effect from ru. Another really common side effect is Blood shot eyes, something that hasn't happened to me yet.

For me im just trying to hold on for a bit for cb and if that's not good enough i will hop on fin again.

Im also really thinking about using a hairpiece in time.

I also forgot that with ru you cant really travel. You would have to carry your vehicle and ru. Good luck getting that through an airport.

Oh and ive been on it for more than a year.