Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • chinesescrub
    • Dec 2014

Erm am i balding or paranoid?

Well I recently started noticing some skin while looking at the mirror,I'm 18,family history unknown (complicated stuff/no info lol) *pics are mostly under a light source and with flash coz without it I can't really see much* any feedback would be very much appreciated sorry in advanced if this ends up being a waste of time thanks!
    Attached Files
  • goldnt
    • Jan 2014

It does look like your losing hair. I would get blood work done to check that you dont have iron deficiency. If you dont then you might be balding. Thats how i started. Exactly like that since i also had long hair.

Comment

• chinesescrub
      • Dec 2014

Thanks for the reply man do u have any tip for me? Any small changes I can do to my lifestyle to improve this condition?

Comment

• goldnt
        • Jan 2014

Not really much you can do if it male pattern baldness. If it is then you have to get on fin and minox or through experimental treatments. Ive got a question for you, do you ever have itchy sensation or a warm burning sensation? When you pull your hair how many come out? And lastly if you were to wear a hat for a day, does your head itch a lot?

Comment

• beetee
          • Nov 2013

Originally posted by chinesescrub
          Well I recently started noticing some skin while looking at the mirror,I'm 18,family history unknown (complicated stuff/no info lol) *pics are mostly under a light source and with flash coz without it I can't really see much* any feedback would be very much appreciated sorry in advanced if this ends up being a waste of time thanks!
          I am not an expert but it does not appear so to me. While you can see more scalp in the areas that you are concerned about, there does not appear to me to be any thinning in these areas as the remaining hair looks quite thick, although it is possible that you are exhibiting a somewhat atypical pattern. It might not be a bad idea to see a dermatologist just to put your mind at ease.

Comment

• goldnt
            • Jan 2014

If your hair loss goes right to your ear and rises to your crown you have the same pattern as me.

Comment

• chinesescrub
              • Dec 2014

When I pull my hair normally none comes out or sometimes one or two,and no I do not itch a lot when I wear a cap for long periods and as for the warm burning sensation I dont exactly understand but no I don't usually feel that way

Comment

• chinesescrub
                • Dec 2014

Erm what's the meaning of atypical pattern? Thanks for the feedback BTW

Comment

• chinesescrub
                  • Dec 2014

Um I'll keep a close eye on it to see how things turns out. Thanks for your reply,appreciate it

Comment

• chinesescrub
                    • Dec 2014

Ah and one more thing what's fin and Minox? Thanks in advance!

Comment

• chinesescrub
                      • Dec 2014

TQ

Thanks for the feedback guys i really appreciate it um sorry if I reply late or anything like that I'm not too used to using this website and I don't know how to get back to this thread lol I just recently checked my hotmail to view this. Thanks again and happy new year!

Comment

• mariechin1234
                        • Dec 2014

It is best to do hair treatment weekly. Have you consulted a doctor? He might do a blood work-up for proper assessment.

Comment

• chinesescrub
                          • Dec 2014

Oh I see no I haven't consulted anyone yet lol can't really afford it I'm just a student haha but thanks for the feedback

Comment

• chinesescrub
                            • Dec 2014

updated pics

Erm just took this awhile ago haven't showered for a day pics were with flash as usual. Does it look like a balding head at an early stage? Any feedback would be very much appreciated. I'll continue observing it for now any form of treatment or medical help I should seek I'll get by March coz I'm not exactly at home right now but any feedback,tips or opinions are very much appreciated. *I kinda feel like I'm missing a layer of hair or something when I observe but then again maybe it has always been like this,I'm unsure*
                            Attached Files

Comment

Working...