Who on here has had an FUE procedure and liked it? - BaldTruthTalk.com
+ Reply to Thread

Default Who on here has had an FUE procedure and liked it?

Seriously,

the white dots, the graft survival rate, etc...All of these things matter???

Fred

I think it is time for you to decide what route you want to take to deal with your hair loss. You can continue to put your life on hold waiting for a miracle cure or you can actually try to use what is available today. No solution is perfect, you can find flaws in every one, but they are better than doing absolutely nothing at all and continuing to live in a nightmare.

A consultation with Dr Rahal disclosed to me there is no difference for them in graft survival rate. They did warn about the dot scarring but it doesn't happen to everyone. I think the 1mm punch size or anything larger tends to be visible but not so much the smaller sizes.

You can wait for piloscopy if you want to. But for your favourite doc to get on board it may take a little while.

The results were the same for Rahal though, FUE or FUT.

So you roll the dice or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Notcoolanymore View Post
    I think it is time for you to decide what route you want to take to deal with your hair loss. You can continue to put your life on hold waiting for a miracle cure or you can actually try to use what is available today. No solution is perfect, you can find flaws in every one, but they are better than doing absolutely nothing at all and continuing to live in a nightmare.
    I appreciate your advice. Happy holidays

Quote Originally Posted by Notcoolanymore View Post
    Not sure if I'd agree with you there. I've seen some bad hair transplants over the years, and I'm sure that those guys wish that they could have gone back in time and decided to not have the HT. And not only do some of them look ridiculous, but the recipient is now out thousands of dollars as well. I've also seen some guys who have had a HT who were NW7 and it hardly seems worth it to spend $10,000 and more for such a small difference, it can be a waste of money if you're that far gone.

Quote Originally Posted by Buster View Post
    Not sure if I'd agree with you there. I've seen some bad hair transplants over the years, and I'm sure that those guys wish that they could have gone back in time and decided to not have the HT. And not only do some of them look ridiculous, but the recipient is now out thousands of dollars as well. I've also seen some guys who have had a HT who were NW7 and it hardly seems worth it to spend $10,000 and more for such a small difference, it can be a waste of money if you're that far gone.
    I appreciate your feedback. I think you're right. I'm too far gone for transplants.