+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thumbs down Jon Gosselin's hair transplant is a mess!

I guess you get what you pay for. I'd be pissed! His scalp still looks red in the hair line and there is zero density!

http://blogs.babble.com/famecrawler/...is-hair-again/

Dr. Rassman may want to give him another transplant on the house. That type of walking advertisement isn't exactly a value-add to any hair transplant clinic.

I agree 100%!

I assume this can happen to even the most reputable hair transplant doctor, but he looks much worse then before he had the hair transplant. Does anyone know if he was on Propecia? Did he ever mention it on the show?

Quote Originally Posted by Winston View Post
    I assume this can happen to even the most reputable hair transplant doctor, but he looks much worse then before he had the hair transplant. Does anyone know if he was on Propecia? Did he ever mention it on the show?
    I thought he looked good for a while, but after seeing these real pictures I’d be pissed too!

Quote Originally Posted by Winston View Post
    How do you mean? The transplanted hair isn't supposed to fall out is it? If that's the case, I'm seriously reconsidering getting a HT. Why spend thousands of dollars for just a few years of having hair and then have it look like that? I hope the case is that since Jon was classified as a Norwood 5 and only received 2087 grafts, the rest of his hair fell out and all he has left is the hair from the HT. Will any of the doctors or their staff care to provide input? Those pictures seriously have me concerned as Jon was looking alright just months ago.

I that that’s the case. He lost the rest of his hair and he probably wears some kind of cover-up product for photo shoots. That was a candid picture taken of the top of head. I don’t think the hair transplant looks that good though. His head still looks red, the skin looks weird. Who are you having a hair transplant with?

Dr. Glenn if I can get the date that I will be in Florida

IAHRS Recommended Hair Transplant Surgeon Dr. Glenn Charles's Avatar

I would imagine that his hair after the results from his hair transplant always looked like they do in the candid photo. I just do not think anyone has seen a real photo without makeup and camoflouge agents. He has done a good job of covering things up whenever he has had TV appearences. Now I did not see the original show when he had his hair transplant, but it is quite possible that he only had transplants in the frontal and hairline area.
    Dr. Glenn Charles
    Member, International Alliance of Hair Restoration Surgeons
    View my IAHRS Profile

He is definitely using other cosmetic products. The HT result does not have very much aesthetic appeal IMHO.
    "Gillenator"
    Independent Patient Advocate
    more.hair@verizon.net

NOTE: I am not a physician and not employed by any doctor/clinic. My opinions are not medical advice nor are they the opinions of the following endorsing physicians: Dr. Bob True & Dr. Bob Dorin