+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

What happened to Dr. Rassman? I thought he was an IAHRS HT doc and I don't see him on the list of doctors anymore.

I don’t think Rassman has been recommended on the IAHRS for years. I notice that on other sites he isn’t considered to be one of the top doctors anymore. Everybody loses their edge in time. He is still one of the big pioneers and Kobren used to speak highly of him all the time on his radio show.

Thanks for the reply. Dr. Rassman still charges top dollar as I've consulted with Dr. him. Is that radio show basically an online radio show? I've only heard a bit from it from a patient of Dr. Charles, but that was from a post here that linked to the radio show. BTW, the patient couldn't have been more happy with the work provided by Dr. Charles.

I began listening to the show on WNEW in New York and then when it was on WLIR. It then moved to Satellite radio, I think like four years ago
    www.thebaldtruth.com

I personally veiw the webcast every Sunday, which is very cool!

Guys,

You can listen to the show on Sunday nights on satellite radio or just come loggin to the baldtruth.com
    "Gillenator"
    Independent Patient Advocate
    more.hair@verizon.net

NOTE: I am not a physician and not employed by any doctor/clinic. My opinions are not medical advice nor are they the opinions of the following endorsing physicians: Dr. Bob True & Dr. Bob Dorin

Dr. Charles' patient was extremely happy and also appreciates the personal post-op follow-up that Dr. Charles provides EVERY patient.
    "Gillenator"
    more.hair@verizon.net

NOTE: I am not a physician and not employed by any doctor/clinic. My opinions are not medical advice nor are they the opinions of the following endorsing physicians: Dr. Bob True & Dr. Bob Dorin

How in the world did I miss this? Good thing he probably didn’t pay for that since he's on TV. I’d be very upset, he looks like he has a band of transplanted hair in the front which looks horrid.

Quote Originally Posted by amadeus View Post
    How in the world did I miss this? Good thing he probably didn’t pay for that since he's on TV. I’d be very upset, he looks like he has a band of transplanted hair in the front which looks horrid.

Yes I agree that there is a strong posibility that he did not pay for any of the work and why he probably jumped at the opportunityy to get some free hair and coverage.

One thing that HTs seem to do is make the patient look younger providing it was good work.
    "Gillenator"
    more.hair@verizon.net

That does not look like good work! I’d be VERY upset!