+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Quote Originally Posted by NOhairNOlife View Post
    So you like being bald and/or balding?
    I'm liking it more and more. Since now half of my hair has turned gray too, I would have kept a buzz cut even if I had hair. Secondly, in the last few years I have also gained some weight. I am sure, if I loose that weight, I would look very good. Fit and bald with some facial hair = a very good look (Like my avatar)!

Quote Originally Posted by baldozer View Post
    I am sure, if I loose that weight, I would look very good. Fit and bald with some facial hair = a very good look (Like my avatar)!
    You are in your late 20's. Many around here believe that life is over by that time and you should stop even caring about how you look. So just don't worry about it. Keep putting on the weight and enjoy your life. I am sure your wife will appreciate you throwing in the towel on your looks.

Quote Originally Posted by Notcoolanymore View Post
    You are in your late 20's. Many around here believe that life is over by that time and you should stop even caring about how you look. So just don't worry about it. Keep putting on the weight and enjoy your life. I am sure your wife will appreciate you throwing in the towel on your looks.
    No, I'm in my 30s. And its not like I've become fat, but I'm not as fit as I used to be. It happens with age.

Quote Originally Posted by baldozer View Post
    I'm liking it more and more. Since now half of my hair has turned gray too, I would have kept a buzz cut even if I had hair. Secondly, in the last few years I have also gained some weight. I am sure, if I loose that weight, I would look very good. Fit and bald with some facial hair = a very good look (Like my avatar)!
    Well what can I say to that. I guess you've reached a higher level of existence.
    I'm still vain and shallow.

Quote Originally Posted by NOhairNOlife View Post
    Don't anti-depressants cause more hairloss?
    Hair loss is a rare side effect of anti depressants, you're right about that. However, if you are one of the rare cases that get hair loss from anti depressants, you'll get telogen effluvium which isn't permanent. Obviously though, it will make your hair look worse nonetheless while you're suffering form telogen effluvium.

If you're this depressed, you have nothing to lose. But before you start with antidepressants, make an appointment with a psychologist or go to your GP and tell him/her about your mental problems. You need help (as do a lot of others on this forum in my opinion).

Quote Originally Posted by Illusion View Post
    Hair loss is a rare side effect of anti depressants, you're right about that. However, if you are one of the rare cases that get hair loss from anti depressants, you'll get telogen effluvium which isn't permanent. Obviously though, it will make your hair look worse nonetheless while you're suffering form telogen effluvium.

If you're this depressed, you have nothing to lose. But before you start with antidepressants, make an appointment with a psychologist or go to your GP and tell him/her about your mental problems. You need help (as do a lot of others on this forum in my opinion).
    What's a psychologist gonna do, will s/he regrow my hair?!

I feel your's pain guys.
    Same sh!t. I was young and happy. And i will tell more, i have pretty face and fkin baldness ruined my image. Baldness started too early, in 14 i started to lost huge parts of hair. I felt very scary and ask mom: "What da hell is going on?" But she didnt pay attention, she was busy and made me busy too. School+sport+additional lessons+homework+preparation to institute exams, after was hard study in chemical university. So i lost to my 20-22 years about 50% of top. Girls look me like on a freak. Now i'm 26 and i'm Norwood 5-6. Feels bad. I'm very angry now, avoiding people, not visiting parties or something, trying leave home only for work and if need visit some shop. Wearing hats all times, even in summer. But when i'm without hat, i always thinking about hairstyle and trying to check and fix it. Too many times thinking about hair. Do i need to say that i havent relationship with women? I'm enough heared: "no thx bald a$$" or "ahahah you look like my dad, no ofc". I prefered to lose some finger or maybe even palm, but not hair.
    And so pity to know that in this world all about money... This fkin FDA and Big Pharma. Hard to think that cure never come, because serious guys not interested to lose money...
    When i was young i tried to fix baldness with fin, but it influence hard on my potention, after 3 months i lost erection (i eat 1/4 of tablet per day), and it was very hard to turn it back in 6-8 months, after this expirience i forgot about fin. Used minox but didnt help much.
    I think to shave head... Already have hat like Walter's White. Need only find a lab on wheel (i'm chemist hehe)