+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11

Default 2015 Make or Break Future Treatments

I found this on Statixs website a couple weeks ago. I have already used this as well as a few other things to make my version of the UI modular as well.

The to Statix and to many others for the help in getting my code and many others code to this point. With the information they provided I was able to learn xml faster and to a point that like my other programming make it less likely to break in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by FearTheLoss View Post
    Research I've done on my own on the topic, the article doctor Wesley linked in the pilofocus thread he started and work Dr. Cole and Dr. Mwamba have done.

Everything adds up for his technology to work.
    Could you elaborate a bit further into that? I am interested.

Quote Originally Posted by Swooping View Post
    ya me2

Default Nothing will come out

Nothing will come out.. only hairs will continue to shed...

Quote Originally Posted by Scientalk56 View Post
    Nothing will come out.. only hairs will continue to shed...
    lol...

I personally met Dr Wesley, he was a very kind and smart person, and very passionate about solving hair loss. I have nothing but the highest opinion of him. He gave me an entire presentation on pilofocus and where he was at. IMO there is no reason to expect hair regeneration above what other currently used methods can obtain. If pilofocus comes to market and works as intended, please note this is no small feat, I do think it will be the best method of HT available. Even saying this if you are considering a HT now there is absolutely no reason to wait IMO, it will be at least 2 years before I would consider getting one to allow time for the initial issues to be solved, and it may be prohibitively expensive.

Quote Originally Posted by Deal View Post
    I personally met Dr Wesley, he was a very kind and smart person, and very passionate about solving hair loss. I have nothing but the highest opinion of him. He gave me an entire presentation on pilofocus and where he was at. IMO there is no reason to expect hair regeneration above what other currently used methods can obtain. If pilofocus comes to market and works as intended, please note this is no small feat, I do think it will be the best method of HT available. Even saying this if you are considering a HT now there is absolutely no reason to wait IMO, it will be at least 2 years before I would consider getting one to allow time for the initial issues to be solved, and it may be prohibitively expensive.
    so a lot of hype by a lot of people that most likely will not benefit from it this half decade, or ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Swooping View Post
    I will when I have more time available. For now, go the the pilofocus article Dr. Wesley posted, and find where he made an additional post that linked an article about regeneration. The problem Cole and Mwamba have, is it's hard to get the acell to stay where it needs to be, because it leaks and therefore the regeneration isn't consistent. However, if you're putting it on the follicles in their environment, with just the bottom half removed, and nowhere for the acell to leak, the chance of consistent regeneration at a much higher percentage could be very great. We will have to wait and see what comes of his next trial, which will probably be a year from now still, but I'm optimistic. Clearly Spencer is too.