Threaded View

It makes it sound like you really blame Accutane for your hair loss, while I can not deny the possibility given the limited information you have granted me, I rather not be too quick too agreeing with your conclusion. You also seem to have noticed side effects, but ignored them, perhaps somewhat lack of research on your part together with misinformation for their part.

>My hairline has NOT receded one bit and looking at my family history I am convinced I do not have MPB,

So - your mother's brother / father got their hair, your father got his hair? It is likely they got got MPB because that seems to be exactly what you are going through. Tho taking fin should have helped some what? Perhaps your loss only slowing down? Perhaps it got passed through more distant family. It's strange if would all be accutane - because then you are claiming taking accutane have caused you hair loss for 11 years that looks quite like MPB.

Good luck anyway, but I just wouldn't stamp a flag and put all blame on accutane instead of really searching for more info if the reason is so important for you, surely the MPB genes can be detected through a test?