+ Reply to Thread

Default Purchasing Propecia Online

I was just recently prescribed finasteride. Unfortunately, it is simply out of my price range. I am skeptical about purchasing cheap medication online; however, I was wondering if anyone has had success doing so. If you could provide me with a link to your online pharmacy, that would be greatly appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by rhal22 View Post
    I was just recently prescribed finasteride. Unfortunately, it is simply out of my price range. I am skeptical about purchasing cheap medication online; however, I was wondering if anyone has had success doing so. If you could provide me with a link to your online pharmacy, that would be greatly appreciated.
    Are you in the US? If so, then shop around, call a few different pharmacies and get their prices. I was surprised with the price difference. I called one pharmacy and the generic was $80+, while another was around $8.

I have also gotten my stuff online. About a year ago I placed an order for fin from inhousepharmacy and received my pills without any issues. I did not have them tested, but others have and they were legit.

I was just recently prescribed finasteride. Unfortunately, it is simply out of my price range. I am skeptical about purchasing cheap medication online; however, I as wondering if anyone has had success doing so. If you could provide me with a link to your online pharmacy, that would be greatly appreciated.
    Hi Rhal22 , Sure , I wish my post would be help you , I tried all day chemist and their price was about 5 $ for 90 tablets , there would be also around 20 $ for shipping , So you may want to order more to take advantage of shipping costs , thats the best price which I have ever find and people in forum introduced that to me. please ask if you have any more question

Quote Originally Posted by Notcoolanymore View Post
    Are you in the US? If so, then shop around, call a few different pharmacies and get their prices. I was surprised with the price difference. I called one pharmacy and the generic was $80+, while another was around $8.

I have also gotten my stuff online. About a year ago I placed an order for fin from inhousepharmacy and received my pills without any issues. I did not have them tested, but others have and they were legit.

Thank you for your response. I am located in the US. Have you seen any noticeable results from the pills you received online?

x

Quote Originally Posted by Parsia View Post
    Hi Rhal22 , Sure , I wish my post would be help you , I tried all day chemist and their price was about 5 $ for 90 tablets , there would be also around 20 $ for shipping , So you may want to order more to take advantage of shipping costs , thats the best price which I have ever find and people in forum introduced that to me. please ask if you have any more question

Are the pills you received legitimate? Have you personally had success with them?

Are the pills you received legitimate? Have you personally had success with them?
    Yes man its legitimate , thats why I recommended that to you , Its called finpeica which is the best generic finasteride in the market more than 12 years ( as far as I know ) , I have used finpecia 10 years ago and purchased that from pharmacy and this one is exactly the same. about the result its too soon to say because I just used it two months !