+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Hi Crown Exposed.

Nice documentation of your journey so far.

Do you have any pre op pictures of your crown from say 4-5 feet away so i can see the size of the thinning area.Close ups make it look worse than it is imo.

Your hairloss pattern mirrors my own with the crown being the main focal point and the slight loss in the middle of the hairline.What are your expectations for your crown as imo 900 grafts will give you light coverage at best.
    bm.

Well, to be honest, the results have already made me satisfied. I wasn't looking for a lush thick head of hair because I have never had one...at least it's been so long ago that it would look obvious to anyone who knows me. I wanted coverage that looked natural and simply slowly filled in. Who knows, perhaps in another year or two I may have additional grafts done. I can't say enough about Dr. Bushwach and his staff...they were fantastic! I've had a few people ask if I've done something different with my hair (to which I responded that I had started using Propecia, which is true) and other than that, nothing except I've started feeling better about myself. I'm afraid though that I don't have any "before" pics. I didn't think to do it prior to surgery and I was always VERY self concious about getting a picture taken from behind so there simply aren't any.

Thumbs up

It’ always good to read about people who have a good hair transplant experience. The fact that you have realistic expectations and are happy with your results so far is good for all of us to see. I notice that some people are not satisfied unless they have their full head of hair restored, but I don't think that’s realistic.
    Congratulations on getting your hair back!

I am guessing you have left this forum behind, but thank you for the pictures. I am a female with great hair except for a widows peak that is worsening. I am visiting Dr. Buchwach on Monday and it was encouraging to see your pictures and hear your story.