IronMan have you had your 3rd HST yet? - BaldTruthTalk.com
+ Reply to Thread

Default IronMan have you had your 3rd HST yet?

Hi IronMan?

I was just wondering if you have had your 3rd HST yet as we usually get them at around the same time.

If so are you happy with how it went?

So strange not to hear from IronMan.

Has be been banned does anybody know?

I just hope he hasn't given up on his HST journey...

I think he went 3 times to HASCI ? Let's say he had 1400 grafts each time, so after 3 surgeries he will have lost 3* 1400 * 1.25 =5250 hairs, which equals a 5250/2.5 = 2100 FUE surgery. So yeah if you keep track of your progress, then after 2100 FUE you will be able to notice a difference, if you've shot good photo's. So I guess he must have finally figured it out, that it's all a lie.

Quote Originally Posted by Arashi View Post
    I think he went 3 times to HASCI ? Let's say he had 1400 grafts each time, so after 3 surgeries he will have lost 3* 1400 * 1.25 =5250 hairs, which equals a 5250/2.5 = 2100 FUE surgery. So yeah if you keep track of your progress, then after 2100 FUE you will be able to notice a difference, if you've shot good photo's. So I guess he must have finally figured it out, that it's all a lie.
    I was waiting on your typically negative reaction Arashi.

Look, there are people on here who are happy with their results from Hasci, so if you are so against it and so sure it is a lie, don't get a second procedure with them... simple. Move on with your life.

So many wild assumptions in your post above, yes go ahead and assume 0% regeneration and go ahead and assume that you get 2.5 hairs per graft in normal FUE. It really is getting quite sad now.

I think the reason that you can't move on from Hasci is because deep down there is still a part of you that thinks it works.

I've had 3 procedures and I've booked in for my 4th, Gaz has had 5 procedures so they obviously must be doing something right.

IronMan gets a hard time for posting negative remarks on threads, but you are just as bad as him.

You no longer add anything to any Hasci related discussion. You've made your little website and you've said your piece. Every time you repeat your opinions on an Hasci related thread the rest of us just sigh at how much of a broken record you've become.

Like I say, move on, go somewhere else for treatment if it's going to be so much better than Hasci. All this complaining and negativity won't bring your hair back... doing something about your hairloss will bring it back.

Every year that you spend posting negative opinions about Hasci, I spend getting more grafts into my thin recipient... your hair loss progresses while I fight mine... I know how I'd rather spend each year of my life.

I have nothing personal against you, I'm just sick of reading your negativity. Reading your posts doesn't make me doubt Hasci, it just makes me feel sorry for you and your hair loss.

For your sake I sincerely hope that you don't approach other aspects of your life with the same negativity.

Quote Originally Posted by c5000 View Post
    Look, there are people on here who are happy with their results from Hasci
    Sure, HASCI transplants hair, why wouldn't you be happy with that ? It's just that you could get the same result elsewhere for a lot less money.

So many wild assumptions in your post above, yes go ahead and assume 0% regeneration and go ahead and assume that you get 2.5 hairs per graft in normal FUE.
    I don't assume stuff mate. I just quote literature, you can read all about it here: http://www.hasci-exposed.com/contact.html

It really is getting quite sad now.
    That's interesting, that's exactly what I think when I see people like you who still dont want to accept reality and prefer to live in a dream.

I've had 3 procedures and I've booked in for my 4th, Gaz has had 5 procedures so they obviously must be doing something right.
    Really, I think you haven't even read this: http://www.hasci-exposed.com/contact.html

IronMan gets a hard time for posting negative remarks on threads, but you are just as bad as him.
    LOOOL. Poor Ironman. Yeah he never gave others a hard time and he's made out of sugar so please don't post anything remotely negative, he'll probably kill himself. Poor guy.

You no longer add anything to any Hasci related discussion. You've made your little website and you've said your piece. Every time you repeat your opinions on an Hasci related thread the rest of us just sigh at how much of a broken record you've become.
    Well obviously it's needed cause you still haven't even read it.

Like I say, move on, go somewhere else for treatment if it's going to be so much better than Hasci. All this complaining and negativity won't bring your hair back...
    Sure, I'll get a FUE when I need it. But at the moment I'm still ok. Thanks anyway, you're so kind.

I have nothing personal against you, I'm just sick of reading your negativity.
    If you don't like my 'negativity', then simply don't read it. Easy as that. Free world, free speech, free choice. Je suis charlie

BTW, if you wonder, how does Ben Saunders look now after all his HST's:
    http://glamora.ma/2015/01/dave_roelv...t_politie.html
    (picture was taken yesterday, it's the guy on the right, yeah the baldie)

Oh, and remember how Gho promised 'proof' of his procedure before the end of 2014 ? If you're really still interested in HST, why don't you ask them about that ? Well, we know the answer already: "yes, we are working on that, it will be released before the end of 2015 now" And if you ask them in 2016, you'll know the answer too

Thats so sad to see dean saunders looking like that after 2 -3 procedures..