18 year old with nw 2 and thinning all over.Had a growth spurt at 15 and it started..

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • paulie72785
    • Dec 2014

18 year old with nw 2 and thinning all over.Had a growth spurt at 15 and it started..

Hii guys im paulie from INDIA age 18 receding since 15 i guess after i had a growth spurt from 5foot 0 to 6 foot 1 in 2 years and hair started thinning..... since then no height growth.... little to normal body hair BUT my scalp is thinning and receding at the temples .......This thing is breaking me down so i have started taking
    1.Minox 10%
    2. 2% KeTo
    3.5mg biotin and vitamin E( one pill a day )
    4.Olive and almond oil for moisturizing my scalp and keep it from looking like a receding saiyan....
    Have been considering finasteride and even got one
    DR.REDDY'S 5mg FINAST
    but scared as to how should i take it....Break it into two or take at a 3day gap....Advice me on that one and also thinking about TOPICAL CETRIZINE too so if any suggestion is present pls share....Thats all for now Have a good day
  • 35YrsAfter
    Doctor Representative
    • Aug 2012

Originally posted by paulie72785
    Hii guys im paulie from INDIA age 18 receding since 15 i guess after i had a growth spurt from 5foot 0 to 6 foot 1 in 2 years and hair started thinning..... since then no height growth.... little to normal body hair BUT my scalp is thinning and receding at the temples .......This thing is breaking me down so i have started taking
    1.Minox 10%
    2. 2% KeTo
    3.5mg biotin and vitamin E( one pill a day )
    4.Olive and almond oil for moisturizing my scalp and keep it from looking like a receding saiyan....
    Have been considering finasteride and even got one
    DR.REDDY'S 5mg FINAST
    but scared as to how should i take it....Break it into two or take at a 3day gap....Advice me on that one and also thinking about TOPICAL CETRIZINE too so if any suggestion is present pls share....Thats all for now Have a good day
    How much hair loss is on your mom and dad's side of the family?

35YrsAfter also posts as CITNews and works at Dr. Cole's office - forhair.com - Cole Hair Transplant, 1045 Powers Place, Alpharetta, Georgia 30009 - Phone 678-566-1011 - email 35YrsAfter at chuck@forhair.com
    The contents of my posts are my opinions and not medical advice
    Please feel free to call or email me with any questions. Ask for Chuck

Comment

• Notcoolanymore
      • Jun 2013

Hard to tell how bad your hair is without pics, but if you really are balding, then you need to take fin to save your hair. Cut that 5mg finasteride tablet into fourths and take every day.

Comment

Working...