Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DepressedByHairLoss
    • Feb 2011

This is probably BS but..........

I know that aspects of this article are largely stupid and exhibit sensationalized journalism at its height. However, I still figured I'd put it out there. And it seemed like they mixed autologous adipose stem cell therapy with PRP, which I don't think has been done together before.
  • Dimoxynil
    • Oct 2014

Real or not, that bloke is a freak.

Comment

• hellouser
      • May 2012

Originally posted by DepressedByHairLoss
      I know that aspects of this article are largely stupid and exhibit sensationalized journalism at its height. However, I still figured I'd put it out there. And it seemed like they mixed autologous adipose stem cell therapy with PRP, which I don't think has been done together before.
      If he really got results, we could replicate them with Prostemics AAPE and go in for both PRP *and* CRP (which might actually be superior to PRP). Then of course add some DHT inhibitors and Minox and you could see some pretty good results.... problem is getting a hold of AAPE...

Comment

• inbrugge
        • Oct 2013

Originally posted by dimoxynil
        real or not, that bloke is a freak.
        ahahaha. this guy is what happens when someone has everything wrong with this forum multiplied by five and craploads of money.

But 8,000$ for this treatment? Why haven't we heard of this before. That's about the price of a FUE.

Comment

Working...