Ru: Best Vehicle & Additives (Copper Peptides)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • inbrugge
    • Oct 2013

Ru: Best Vehicle & Additives (Copper Peptides)

1) What's the best vehicle for Ru? KB, Eth+PG, or Neogenic?

2) What are your opinions on Copper Peptides?

3) Is it possible to make a super all-in-one compound mixture of Ru, Copper Peptide, Tretinoin, possibly some Vitamins, and maybe Minox?

Is there any thing that should be taken into account when this is attempted. Can some of these things neutralize each other out in the same mixture, or maybe they will lose their efficancy? Maybe a vehicle should be preferred when trying to mix these over other vehicles?

Thank you.
  • Ted
    • May 2011

2) I read a lot about them a few years ago when they were the hype and it seemed promising. Unfortunately I haven't seen anyone getting results with them.

3) I tried tretinoin about five years ago. At that time it was said that you shouldn't mix it with minoxidil and that you should apply them a few hours apart. I think Tretinoin worked pretty good and gave me a little regrowth but in the long run it was to much of a hassle so I ended it after a year.

Edit
    It also increased the absorption of minoxidil a lot (3 times I think I read) and in the beginning it gave me heart palpitations.

Comment

• Swooping
      • May 2014

I would be wary with mixing to much compounds into one vehicle as that may possibly lower stability.

Comment

• wilymon
        • May 2011

Originally posted by inbrugge
        1) What's the best vehicle for Ru? KB, Eth+PG, or Neogenic?
        Not to sound like a total noob, but what are KB and Neogenic?

Comment

• inbrugge
          • Oct 2013

KB is a liquid vehicle that people use to mix RU into. It's supposed to be very effective, but I've never used it.

Neogenic is an oxidant liquid. It's supposed to be good for your hair, but many doubt its efficiency. However, a lot of people use it as a vehicle for RU.

Comment

• wilymon
            • May 2011

Originally posted by inbrugge
            KB is a liquid vehicle that people use to mix RU into. It's supposed to be very effective, but I've never used it.

Neogenic is an oxidant liquid. It's supposed to be good for your hair, but many doubt its efficiency. However, a lot of people use it as a vehicle for RU.
            Can KB be made at home or does it have to be bought?

Comment

• lilpauly
              • Feb 2012

Originally posted by wilymon
              Can KB be made at home or does it have to be bought?
              I post the link to get a cheap version . The Germans use it ! It's just like kb solution

Comment

• Saltynuts
                • Dec 2013

I have never, ever seen anyone get any kind of results with copper peptides. Given their cost, I'd look into other things.

Comment

• robodoc
                  • Aug 2009

Copper peptides was the wonder drug years ago. It did nothing for hair growth. There has been one fad after another, ie, RU is the latest. Having tried almost all these, from my experience they are ALL a waste of time and money. To those that wish to try and there will those, you will realize we have NOTHING for hair growth. I would not recommend RU to anyone. That is my take on cures or remedies for AGA.

Comment

• robodoc
                    • Aug 2009

The Germans use it? Really then it must be good. What to the British use? Or the Americans? Look, sorry for the sarcasm but there is NUTTIN going prevent AGA. Mino and Finasteride may slow it down but sorry my fellow hairloss hopers, there is not help in sight.

Comment

Working...