+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default I really feel bad for Joe from Si and Spencer Kobren.

Tonight while listening to the show, I heard a caller read an email conversation between himself and Joe from SI, and it really made Joe from SI look like a bad human being, when he really isn't.

I feel bad because I know Joe really truly cares about Spencer Kobren, and what he said about the show probably just was his frustration about him being butchered from transplants and his hair not growing.

I really do think Joe from SI is being misunderstood. He truly loves Spencer. The remarks made about him, I feel are really painting him in a bad light.

I think Joe from SI deserves to be heard at least once to clarify everything, and then if he resigns, so be it.

I really do feel Joe loves Spencer.

Damn, it sucks I missed the live show. We were busy at work so I didn't have time to tune in. I will have to catch it in a couple of days when it comes out on Youtube or Roku. I need to hear exactly what Joe said before I comment on this topic though.

Quote Originally Posted by FlightTL View Post
    Tonight while listening to the show, I heard a caller read an email conversation between himself and Joe from SI, and it really made Joe from SI look like a bad human being, when he really isn't.

I feel bad because I know Joe really truly cares about Spencer Kobren, and what he said about the show probably just was his frustration about him being butchered from transplants and his hair not growing.

I really do think Joe from SI is being misunderstood. He truly loves Spencer. The remarks made about him, I feel are really painting him in a bad light.

I think Joe from SI deserves to be heard at least once to clarify everything, and then if he resigns, so be it.

Joe from SI is nothing but a pathetic ingrate. I could never understand why Spencer would allow him to call in all the time. He was a real drain to listen to, just terrible. The last few shows without him were really great! Spencer is a real class act, I would have handed him his ass and told Joe to go F#uck himself. Good riddance! He fancied himself a “hair loss expert” What a joke. lol

Quote Originally Posted by FlightTL View Post

What did he say? I am confused. I always thought Joe loved Spencer more than anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by DepressedByHairLoss View Post
    What did he say? I am confused. I always thought Joe loved Spencer more than anyone.
    He does love Spencer more than anyone. That's why he deserves a chance to clarify himself to Spencer live.

Chicago,Il. (the best city in the United States)

Hey there FlightTL Im glad that you created this thread.
    Flight' ~believe me when i say this, Joe is not being misunderstood.
    Actually I feel that Joe isVERY MUCH misunderstanding Spencer Kobren. and more than once ..
    Joe and I have had a VERY VERY LONG friendship/connection together.
    We have had many many conversations about everything.
    Flight'~ Joe has PRIVATELY SHARED his thoughts and feelings with me for a long time.
    So, I DO NOT and COULD NOT misunderstand him ...especially now.

Ive said on the show that Joe has mental illness.. That is not meant as an insult or a joke,,that is a medical fact that Joe has known and agrees with.
    There was a time that he was seeming to be getting BETTER.
    He had admitted to having emotional/mental problems. He was seeming to come to terms with reality.
    (Check back on those earlier shows that spoke of it.)
    Joe is a friend of mine , there are certain issues and thoughts he has shared with me that I CAN NOT and WILL NOT share with anyone.. I promised him that , and he could trust me.
    I just HOPE that he comes back down to EARTH eventually..if he does,,he might be back on Spencer's show.
    By the way~HI Notcoolanymore!!!

I wish peace for Joe from SI, Spencer K, and Artista....

Flight..you are a good man.
    You too seem to hope for the best in everyone..So do I.
    Joe and I will be talking tomorrow ..I hope he is OK.

Hey Artista, hope everything is going well with you and your family. I missed out on the show last night due to work so I will need to listen to it when it is posted online in a couple of days. It looks like I missed out on a lot of excitement. As far as Joe goes, it is sad that he and Spencer have had a falling out. I have listened to the last 3 years(thanks to youtube) of TBT and have gotten used to hearing Joe give his updates every week. I understand why people would have an issue with him though as he can be depressing at times, but I thought his contribution did have value. Anyway it is a shame since they have been friends for such a long time. Hopefully they work things out.

Your a good forum member Notcool' and I understand your concerns.
    My private friendship with Joe from Staten has existed for quite a while. I know so much more about him than I could talk about. I think in time he will be OK to accept reality for what it is.
    He did do a good job in talking about the 'updates' but he seems to never be able to ACCEPT the realities of life.
    For example, he is VERY DISMISSIVE of Finasteride.
    He has never objectively accepted the FACT that Fin' DOES help hair loss patients.
    He always downplays it as being a VERY MINIMAL treatment for everyone.
    That is not the truth. Some patients have minimal responses to it- others have moderate responses to it and then some others have major responses to its usage !!
    [B]Realistic goals are KEY to success in that treatment.[/B] Joe never sees it that way and that is NOT a good outlook to have.