Name:	IMG_0773.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	36.9 KB
ID:	470052Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0769.jpg
Size:	37.2 KB
ID:	470053

Hello, this is my first post i have only recently become a bit paranoid about my crown as i think it looks a bit thin. I decided a long time ago that if i ever started the process of balding i would shave it off as i am not that deeply attached to it, but if it is not going bald i would keep it... i would just like to know peoples thoughts?
  • Jake27
    • Dec 2014

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0822.jpg
Size:	83.1 KB
ID:	439238Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0820.jpg
Size:	89.7 KB
ID:	439239Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0821.jpg
Size:	85.6 KB
ID:	439240

Hair in more light

Comment

• DeuceWillis
      • Feb 2014

Honestly man it does look to be thinning a little bit, which of course means you would eventually have a bald spot. I'd keep an eye on it for a while and see if it gets any worse before shaving it.

Comment

• Jake27
        • Dec 2014

Thanks, i will wait a while and see if it gets any worse and might try a coupe of different haircuts, but if it does start to get noticeable i would just rather accept it

Comment

• Follicle Island
          • Dec 2014

Originally posted by Jake27
          Thanks, i will wait a while and see if it gets any worse and might try a coupe of different haircuts, but if it does start to get noticeable i would just rather accept it
          You say that now, but when it does start to get worse and it starts to negatively impact your appearance, you'll likely be scrambling to save every last strand. I would be proactive and do something now while you still have a good head of hair.

Comment

• NotBelievingIt
            • Oct 2011

Without our own historical context we have to go by assuming you are noticing a difference, in which case, then absolutely yes you are thinning out.

I have to ask, how did you even notice this? I mean, only a vain person is going to notice the top of their head IMO. No offense intended. I missed by own start of balding by ~4 years because what I saw in the mirror normally pretty much looked fine. I always kept it short. My barber noticed, but never said anything directly - making an assumption I knew.

Comment

• Jake27
              • Dec 2014

my hair has always been thin so i don't know if there has been a difference or if it has always been like that. My parents say that i have a double crown which doesn't help either. I am not really vain just paranoid because i have just finished exams :P

Comment

• Jake27
                • Dec 2014

it might also be worth mentioning that i do pick my head more when i am stressed e.g having exams... could this be a cause of why it looks to be thinning?

Comment

Working...