Threaded View

Default Combatting RU58841 side effects

So I've been taking RU for the past few days, hoping that it wouldn't give me side effects whereas fin did. I had read quite a lot of posts claiming that RU did go systematic but because of its shorter half life, sides would be less of an problem as they would last less longer than fin. I was hoping though that RU wouldn't go systematic and thus wouldn't give me sides. Yeah, I had pretty high hopes.

I have only taken RU for a couple of days now but gyno already starts to develop. I'm also feeling some other things since I started RU but I'm willing to discard every side effect that only has the slightest chance to be caused by a paranoid mind. Gyno, however, is one of the few sides that I absolutely can't imagine: I can't grow tits by using my mind.

This brings me to the following question: because of RU's MoA (binding locally to receptors in the scalp so DHT won't, if I understand this correctly) will it matter a lot how much DHT there will be in my body as a whole? I have a very low level of knowledge regarding this concept, but I was thinking something along the lines of boosting my DHT levels significantly as it wouldn't matter for hair loss anyway as long as I would be using RU?

Or maybe there's another way to combat RU sides? Surely because of this MoA compared to the MoA of fin/dut there are going to be some ways to reduce sides? I would lower the dose, but I'm already on a pretty low dose (concentration of 2,5% , 50mg/2ml). If I can't even take RU for MPB, I practically ran out of AA's to try and my battle against hair loss will become a pretty dark one.

There is some great knowledge in this subforum and I was wondering if anybody had an idea of what to do... Any comments/insights would be greatly aprecciated!