Threaded View

Default Just had a hrrible thought

Excuse my depression, but Something has just slipped into my head, I was looking at the website for an SMP Clinic and saw in one of their forums a guy who said he was in his early fifties and had been depressed and close to suicide because of MPB for 30 odd years, Which got me thinking I was 23 when I first went onto Anti depressants because of hair loss im now 27 the last four years have been hell, im basically a hermit I rarely go out other than to work, im 9k in debt because of a failed transplant and I spend money each month on hair loss treatments that barely work.

I need to come up with something as their is no way im getting to that guys ages having been depressed for thirty years and potentially living another thirty years after that in a depressed state,

Its worse for me at the moment my girl left me because she couldn't take the depression anymore which I understand but at 27 NW6 with thinning in the donor and pretty much just a hair line that was transplanted I don't know where t go from here.