+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

So does this validate follicept and what they're trying to do?!

I second that, noisette, you've done some great research. I'd love to do my own research but I don't have the understanding you do on this stuff. Glad somebody out there does. Keep it up man.

This is a study that I found on December 2014. This stuff seems to validate Follicept. Follicept have a transdermal technology which is more effective than injections, according to Dr Hsu and some experts on research gate website. So this is exciting for me. The only thing is... IGF1 dose. And why not, if they can add VEGF.... who knows ?

Many thanks man... I really appreciate it...

Quote Originally Posted by noisette View Post
    This is a study that I found on December 2014. This stuff seems to validate Follicept. Follicept have a transdermal technology which is more effective than injections, according to Dr Hsu and some experts on research gate website. So this is exciting for me. The only thing is... IGF1 dose. And why not, if they can add VEGF.... who knows ?
    Doesn't mean a thing until RESULTS are made public.

People really need to stop misrepresenting these studies. No one is looking at the big picture. STOP MISLEADING PEOPLES HOPES. Dermal papilla's PRODUCE growth factors. READ THAT AGAIN. One factor they produce is IGF1. The smaller the DP the less IGF1 they produce. You are simply supplementing one factor to the follicle that's been miniaturized. This is not a smoking gun. Supplementing one growth factor and not the others is probably not a win. LOOK AT HISTOGEN which supplemented all growth factors and did not have great results.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8655609 in this study is was actually the worst to add IGF1. Binding proteins were at the highest level.

Quote Originally Posted by youngin View Post
    http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8655609 in this study is was actually the worst to add IGF1. Binding proteins were at the highest level.
    The study WAS PUBLISHED on 1996...lol And there are so many years nd so many studies about IGF1. Like Hellouser said well, this doesn't mean a thing until results are made public !

You said HISTOGEN have no great results ! lol I'm not agree with you. For you perhaps, but for me this is a better treatment than fina and minox !

ANd are you sure you have seen this video ?? LOOK WELL on the results (Total hair count = +51,28% from a baseline to one year and TERMINAL HAIR COUNT = +123,36% )

These are not great results ??

www.youtube.com/watch?v=WIM-vA6l0u8#t=219

i even think histogen could have much better results with follicepts vehicle.
    instead of using not always effective injections at higher doses, it's better to work with follicepts vehicle on a daily basis, with much lower concentration. lower but regular doses would also eliminate safety risks and side-effects of histogen enormously.
    the more i think about it, the more i have the feeling follicept should reach out and team up with histogen, unless histogen completely dissapears from the market. because, with their current injections and relatively unspectacular results histogen will never come to market. they can't even get funding. a better topical vehicle and turning histogen in a treatment which could be used at home would be a gamechanger, instead of flying over to an asian country every 3 months or so.

Devon should give this idea a thought... and maybe (if IGF1 alone doesn't pan out) get in talks with histogen.

Quote Originally Posted by noisette View Post
    ANd are you sure you have seen this video ?? LOOK WELL on the results (Total hair count = +51,28% from a baseline to one year and TERMINAL HAIR COUNT = +123,36% )

These are not great results ??

www.youtube.com/watch?v=WIM-vA6l0u8#t=219
    You obviously did not follow all the histogen threads and pictures. You can research it yourself and see its not as good as they lead on, which wasn't that good in the first place. Somehow a study from 1996 is invalid but rat studies on rats with no MPB is first class? Lol.