+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default Best hair transplant dr's and price per graft

1. Name the the dr and give a price per graft

good thread and Idea too but I wonder if this thread is on the good category

FUE? Best bang for your buck probably Hakan Doganay (2 euro)/Koray Erdogan (2.5 euro) in my opinion. Some who are a bit more expensive but are extremely good too are bisanga/feriduni dunno prices exactly of them though.

Quote Originally Posted by Swooping View Post
    FUE? Best bang for your buck probably Hakan Doganay (2 euro)/Koray Erdogan (2.5 euro) in my opinion. Some who are a bit more expensive but are extremely good too are bisanga/feriduni dunno prices exactly of them though.
    +1 I agree with Swooping

Good thread. (Maybe doesn't belong here). I'm personally against HT's out of principle, but with no luck with any treatments I can't get the option out of my head.

Just knowing that it's a cosmetic surgery puts me off. And it's not really a true solution like regrowing hair and fixing your scalp conditions. It's like a side fix that just cosmetically conceals the true underlying problem.

I'm much more attracted to repairing my scalp even if it means using topicals and pills everyday for the rest of my life. But no luck so far and I'm getting tired of having crap sode effects for no reason while I grow more bald everyday.

Luckily, I'm originally from Turkey so this makes it quite easy to just hop on the plane for a quick vacation and get the HT done and fly back.

Quote Originally Posted by Swooping View Post
    I agree in terms of prices these two are the best in Turkey, their are other names like Dr Feriduni, Dr Rahal, Dr cole etc but prices are near enough double.

Asked to be put on the cancellation list if it's 50% off. Depending on how many grafts you get maybe you and a friend or guy on here can go in together on the same day?? Ask for a discount. You can negotiate but you have to be prepared to walk away or told no.

I wanted FUE, Hairline, Acell/PRP and experience. The list of doctors gets small fast. I went with Cole. If I decide to go with round 2 I'll still talk to other doctors. It'll be stupid not to.

I can give you a few general prices I found, Im not eligible right now as FIN didnt stop my loss, Im on DUT now hoping it can do something!

guys like Dr. Rahal charge $8 per graft FUE(3-4$ fut?) 6$ per graft FUE if taking a day that was cancelled.

Hasson and Wong similar price.

going to the US, it gets a little cheaper, most well respected DR's(Konier, Shapiro, Bernstein etc.) in the us charged around $4-5 per graft fue.

Best price for quality was in Europe, going to Belgium or Turkey is your best price per graft, Dr's like Dr De Reys in Belgium charge 3$ per graft US FUE and has gotten good reviews.

if you want top quality and dont care about price, go to someone like Rahal, if Price is a bit of a factor but you dont want to travel 8+ hours go to one of the well known doctors like Konier who offer a fair price.

Chicago,Il. (the best city in the United States)

Once Dr Wesley takes me into his Phase Testing ,I will report to you all

Hey Lilpauly this is a good thread you started..
    What area do you live at??

By the way,,Hasson and Wong IS a premiere Hair clinic to consider!
    Good post rdawg

Quote Originally Posted by Artista View Post
    Once Dr Wesley takes me into his Phase Testing ,I will report to you all

Hey Lilpauly this is a good thread you started..
    What area do you live at?? I live in ny , moderator can mKe this a sticky thread please .

By the way,,Hasson and Wong IS a premiere Hair clinic to consider!
    Good post rdawg
    I live in ny bro