+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Default C5000 3rd HST Yesterday

Hi there

Just thought I would update everyone and let them know I got my 3rd HST yesterday.

Happy to put up pics if anyone wants them, but I won't be going to down the donor regeneration photo path. (I simply don't take good enough photos).

I got the 1403 grafts placed on the mid scalp and temples. I'm very happy with where the grafts were placed.

Hi C5000

how many grafts in total then? + how do you feel? cured? OK result? mid bald?

what did they say about your perspectives and further treatments? and did you get any news of what might come next in HASCI to help us?

thank you, put the pics, can't wait :-) and congratz

Hi Caddarick.

I've now had 4200 grafts (3 x 1400).

Happy with the result, but I don't think I'm cured yet as my crown is still thin. I am definitely going back, its just a matter of where to place the grafts in the next session.

I have attached a few pics to this post (taken from my phone). Let me know what you think mate.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg

Size:	85.4 KB
ID:	36551   Click image for larger version

Size:	88.9 KB
ID:	36552   Click image for larger version

Size:	90.2 KB
ID:	36553   Click image for larger version

Size:	93.9 KB
ID:	36554   Click image for larger version

Size:	88.4 KB
ID:	36555   Click image for larger version

Size:	87.7 KB
ID:	36556   Click image for larger version

Size:	85.2 KB
ID:	36557  

OK, it's not too bad and donor looks great as always, did you have time to talk a bit with them?
    How many more grafts can you go with no problem?

curious to see you with a longer lenght in a couple of months...

****, to get cured, I guess you need like 8 or 9 sessions, that is shit loads of money!!!

Very curious to see Gaz, also.

Yeah, they said I can definitely go back, just have to decide where to put the next 1400 grafts.

I was thinking maybe 5 procedures total to get an "ok" density and then yeah, maybe 8 or 9 in total to get "the illusion of a full head of hair"...

Anything is an improvement on what it was though.

I think the problem for me is that my hair loss hasn't properly stabilised yet. So I have had 4200 grafts done, but god knows how many hairs I've lost during this time due to MPB...

Are you going back Caddarik?

hey,

to be honest, 9 sessions to have the illusion of a full head, meaning 75.000 € for the illusion of cure, I am not ready for that.

we are in 2014, there should be a treatment allowing a full NW1 back for such a price.

I wouldn't mind paying 50.000 € for a full blown cure, NW1 normal density.

but paying 10.000 every year or two years to keep a shitty haircut from being slick, not sure it's the right move.

I might, but I am sour about all this, cause it's incredibly expensive and for this shit load of money, we should be cured and not ever worried again about ****ing hair!
    I know it's the only bridging technique, but maybe it is smarter to endure my thinning and my situation and still enjoy the rest of what's positive in life for an extra couple of years... and keep my money aside for when they will offer a real solution!!!Now even if they have a fine technique and are professionnal, I find it very much expensive for what it brings >> keep a low density that makes you grumpy under spotlights and when windy.

a fair price would be 1hair for 1€ (when I say fair, I mean realistic for what you've got from it).

10.000 hairs >> 10.000 €

Wish you a happy growth man...

caddarik79 and c5000
    just curios do you guys keep your hair long or just keep it buzzed?

for some reasons i feel when HST hair is long it's kind of obvious that you had an HT due to the low density and angels of hair....

Looks strong!

Although hst is not proven, it can certainly make a great difference.
    We are also starting to have a few people that did multiple procedures, soon we will have a really good idea of what you can expect if nothing revolutionary comes to the market, provided you have the money of course.

Keep us updated with pics as it matures.

Quote Originally Posted by caddarik79 View Post
    hey,

to be honest, 9 sessions to have the illusion of a full head, meaning 75.000 € for the illusion of cure, I am not ready for that.

we are in 2014, there should be a treatment allowing a full NW1 back for such a price.

I wouldn't mind paying 50.000 € for a full blown cure, NW1 normal density.

but paying 10.000 every year or two years to keep a shitty haircut from being slick, not sure it's the right move.

I might, but I am sour about all this, cause it's incredibly expensive and for this shit load of money, we should be cured and not ever worried again about ****ing hair!
    I know it's the only bridging technique, but maybe it is smarter to endure my thinning and my situation and still enjoy the rest of what's positive in life for an extra couple of years... and keep my money aside for when they will offer a real solution!!!Now even if they have a fine technique and are professionnal, I find it very much expensive for what it brings >> keep a low density that makes you grumpy under spotlights and when windy.
    You always seemed so positive about HST before. What has changed?