+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by aim4hair View Post
    Wish you a happy growth man...

caddarik79 and c5000
    just curios do you guys keep your hair long or just keep it buzzed?

for some reasons i feel when HST hair is long it's kind of obvious that you had an HT due to the low density and angels of hair....
    Cheers mate.

I usually keep it buzzed to around a grade 4 or 5. I think with this 3rd procedure I'll be able to grow it out a bit longer.

In terms of angles of the hairs, i've noticed that you can kind of train the hair to grow in the angke you want by combing it that way.

I'm really happy with my procedures so far.

Quote Originally Posted by cocacola View Post
    Looks strong!

Although hst is not proven, it can certainly make a great difference.
    We are also starting to have a few people that did multiple procedures, soon we will have a really good idea of what you can expect if nothing revolutionary comes to the market, provided you have the money of course.

Keep us updated with pics as it matures.
    Thanks mate.

Yeah, i'll upload pictures every now and then to keep everyone posted.

Yeah, Gaz has had 5, I've had 3 and I think Iron Man must be due to get his 3rd sometime next week. So if Gaz goes back then we will have proof that people can certainly go six times and this time next year when I've had my 4th, we'll know that you can have 4 procedures. I think IronMan will go back again and again also.

Quote Originally Posted by c5000 View Post
    You always seemed so positive about HST before. What has changed?

I still think they are the best out there... and I might go bridge it as you do, as Gaz do, as ironman do, cause so far, you are the ones recovering from your hairloss!
    The price bothers me a bit when put in relation with what you get (amount of hairs).
    I paid 10000€ to reframe the front, but it's still weak in density, which means that you have at least to go for three to four or five procedures to kind of be mildly happy.
    50.000€ for a low density kind of head of hair, I just think it's not fair. Especially with what your decribe yourself: while checking your HST hairs appearing, you can still expect to see some native, fall and fall and fall, so your situation remains sort of neutral.

If they could do the real multiplication 1 hair becomes 5, it would be quicker to fix, and 50.000 or even 70.000, I wouldn't mind paying them, but for a real dense, full NW1 result.

But, it is so far, the only good option, so I might consider it (here I just bought places and booked exotic trips)..... good that we can follow your progress, guyzzz, Gaz should be really OK in another two sessions.
    I am very much hesitating because of the slow/low scale of progress for the amount paid.

in short: paying shit load of money to maintain a thin hair situation, it's shitty.
    Paying shit load of money to be cured or almost cured, it's different, it's a choice for your well-being, (you would still find people calling you "sick", even majority of them, but I would not mind paying the price of a fancy car, for my hair....even if that would still be unfair to hair loss sufferers)

I just feel that I should keep getting more grafts added to the top of my head until hair cloning comes around.

If I were to wait until hair multiplication came around without doing anything, I would probably just rather stay bald and get on with my life... I'm in my late 20s just now and so hair is really important to me... But by the time i'm 40 i'd probably just leave my hair bald if it wasn't for HST.

I keep saying it, but i'd rather enjoy having hair now than continually wait for a cure...

Also who is to say I will even live to 40? Life is too short and I'd prefer to enjoy it as much as possible now... You can spend a lifetime waiting for something that may never come. HST is here now and its the best option we have

yes, I fully agree, I am split, I reason like you every second day!
    the "we have one life and we don't know for how long" is also valid to spend your budget on travelling, on having fun etc etc instead of having thin hairs.
    But as I said, I also totally get your point, especially the idea of making the time to real hair cloning with hairs... you also make sense... don't you still find it very too expensive for what it is?

Quote Originally Posted by caddarik79 View Post
    yes, I fully agree, I am split, I reason like you every second day!
    the "we have one life and we don't know for how long" is also valid to spend your budget on travelling, on having fun etc etc instead of having thin hairs.
    But as I said, I also totally get your point, especially the idea of making the time to real hair cloning with hairs... you also make sense... don't you still find it very too expensive for what it is?
    I don't think the cost per graft is any higher than other clinics I have seen. The argument about 1400 HST grafts looking thinner than 1400 normal FUE grafts is something I'm not sure about. I have never had a normal fue. I must admit 1400 grafts can look thin on a bald area, but to me 1400 grafts at Hasci are no more expensive or thin looking than anywhere else.

If I put 8000 euros into my hair every year, that is much better than possibly waiting for hair cloning and having to put say 60,000 euros in one megasession. To me I would miss 60,000 euros in one go a lot more than I would miss paying 8000 euros every year for 6 or 7 years.

kind of true :-)

I think the three of you guyz are maybe doing the best choice in terms of hair-happiness.
    I will see after my trips; might book to densify my frame and start a bit the vertex.
    I have a thinning, nowhere slick bald, am mid thirtys, trust me, you care about your are even after 40 if you want my opinion.... but there are plenty of things interesting and worth in life and being obsessed is not good!
    So yeah, action might be the best and I guess you will be happier and happier.... as you said, I can't wait to monitor multiple sessions results.

Quote Originally Posted by c5000 View Post
    So if Gaz goes back then we will have proof that people can certainly go six times
    That's already proven, at least in theory here I've shown there that average Joe can have six HST's, each 1600 grafts and if there's no regrowth at all (which is the case with HST, just like with FUE), then your donor will still look untouched. After that, donor is getting visibly thinner but some people don't care too much about that, like Gaz, so they can even go more times.

BTW, Caddarik, remember how Gho promised some 'proof' of their technique by the end of 2014 ? He still has 2 weeks