+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Quote Originally Posted by Munkynutz View Post
    I agree try starting with less than perfect women in your eyes. You'll figure out what level you are comfortable with fairly shortly after you give whatever a try and then higher levels of women will become available.

Think of this like a video game. You must level up.

I also (being privy to some former conversations with you) am not sure you could have developed a perfectly attractive body in the short period of time you have spent at the gym. I mean you can fairly good results in 6 months if you're there for an hour or more a day and working hard, but a couple of months... Eh, and especially if you're not in moderate shape to begin with!? Probably take years.

I know for me I have always wanted the most gorgeous or women and they are of course not necessarily the easiest to pick up. Some are less difficult than women with brains but that's not the issue. Dating women of average beauty helped me understand them a lot better and get comfortable through many topics of conversation, when to talk or not talk, or whatever. The more practice you get the easier this becomes until you hit that plateau of 'I don't give a crap I'm talking to this girl and she could shoot me down and it wouldn't matter' <--- this is like legendary skill status and makes your socializing with women easy. You will come across as a dude just having a chat with them rather than some desperate guy trying to pick up.

Oh and that whole messed up 'get a hold of a woman and hold on to her for life' crap?? Reality check. Most people are not together for life. Take advantage of what presents itself to you, enjoy the moment, move on. Maybe you'll find an awesome mind blowing smoking hot woman at some point in time and live happily ever after but it's not likely. Most relationships (even those where people stay together) end in disaster. As in a passionless experience which will result in you living with something like a roommate you don't want to do anything with anyway.

You're welcome.
    Appreciate it cat man.