Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Hesperos
    • Dec 2014

Ru 58841

I’m considering adding RU to my regime and have few questions to those of you who already use it:
    1) Going through various Forums I have noticed that you need to buy few ingredients to make it. I have no experience with mixing chemicals. Can you buy a ready (mixed) product somewhere?
    2) If the answer for the above is “no”. Can you point me to the best place to buy all I need (preferably in Europe / UK)
    3) Again, if you can’t buy a ready product – how do you prepare it?
    4) Is the final product in the form of cream or liquid that you can spray on you hair
    5) How much does it cost you per month?
    6) How long you are taking this and can you see any positive results?
    Thank you guys
  • gingerlocks
    • Apr 2013

I would also be interested to see responses to this. Considered RU for some time but have no idea how to get it and apply it correctly.

Comment

• Swooping
      • May 2014

1. You can, but mixing yourself is better in my opinion and very easy to do.
      2. Search for anageninc or the kane shop
      3. Mixing is very easy to do you can even throw it in minoxidil or neogenic , here is a good guide; https://www.baldtruthtalk.com/showth...41-Usage-Guide
      4. liquid
      5. If you use 50mg that would be like under 30$ a month
      6. 1 year, thickening some regrowth and maintenance.

Comment

• gingerlocks
        • Apr 2013

Great... thank you for your concise response. Better than Minox/Fin you reckon? I'm currently on Fin and I am experiencing the exact same rate of loss 10 months in :-( Having to look at alternative options...
        Read a little about CB-03-01 - any thoughts on this? Efficacy compared with Ru??

Comment

• Swooping
          • May 2014

Originally posted by gingerlocks
          Great... thank you for your concise response. Better than Minox/Fin you reckon? I'm currently on Fin and I am experiencing the exact same rate of loss 10 months in :-( Having to look at alternative options...
          Read a little about CB-03-01 - any thoughts on this? Efficacy compared with Ru??
          If you ask me if RU is a better treatment as a whole then finasteride my opinion is yes. However nobody can say if you will get success with RU if finasteride has failed you. There have been people that switched from finasteride and experienced better effects with RU though. I think CB is as strong as RU maybe a little bit weaker, but it would be very expensive to use at a desirable dosage.

Comment

• gingerlocks
            • Apr 2013

Again, thank you very much for your informative response :-)

Comment

• FearTheLoss
              • Dec 2012

Originally posted by Swooping
              If you ask me if RU is a better treatment as a whole then finasteride my opinion is yes. However nobody can say if you will get success with RU if finasteride has failed you. There have been people that switched from finasteride and experienced better effects with RU though. I think CB is as strong as RU maybe a little bit weaker, but it would be very expensive to use at a desirable dosage.
              Sorry, I don't know if anyone has asked you this, but did you take fin and get sides? and have you had any sides on RU? I just got mine premixed in KB from Anageninc and had horrible sides on fin, so I'm a little nervous to try it.

Comment

• Swooping
                • May 2014

Originally posted by FearTheLoss
                Sorry, I don't know if anyone has asked you this, but did you take fin and get sides? and have you had any sides on RU? I just got mine premixed in KB from Anageninc and had horrible sides on fin, so I'm a little nervous to try it.
                Never used finasteride, I went for RU instead.

Comment

• Nerve
                  • Nov 2012

Im intersted in RU too but I have been wondering why this apparently good alternative is not being brought to the market as an alternative to Fin.
                  Is there a reason?

Comment

• Hesperos
                    • Dec 2014

Hi, I'm in the same situation as FearTheLoss - had to drop find due to sides.

Can you please advise if you have experienced any side effects from RU?

Comment

• Follicle Island
                      • Dec 2014

Originally posted by Hesperos

Even if he did or didn't, it still doesn't guarantee you anything.

Comment

• Illusion
                        • Jul 2014

Originally posted by FearTheLoss

I took 1mg fin ED for 10 days and developped gyno (early stage) in both nipples, though right was clearly worse than left. I waited a while so my situation 'stabilised' (gyno almost completely disappeared) and then started with fin again, only this time with 0.25mg ED (I honestly don't think that lowering your dosage even further is going to have much of an effect). I again developped gyno.

I've started with RU yesterday. I'm starting at a fairly low concentration: 50mg RU in 2ml (2,5%). I woke up today with the weird gyno feeling in my right nipple (the nipple that was worse on fin) and it's slightly puffy at the moment. My sperm was also a bit watery today (had really watery sperm while on fin) so I see these things as a sign that the RU has gone systematically and caused some sides in me.

I might be wrong though. Maybe it's just that I'm nervous about starting RU as my fin treatment wasn't exactly great either. Anyway, I'll continue using 50mg/2ml and if things get worse, I'll lower my dose. Anyway, nobody can realy tell you if you will react the same to RU as to fin. Maybe you do get sides but they're less serious, maybe you won't get sides at all. Maybe they're as bad as while on fin. One of the big advantages of RU side-effect wise is that it has a very short half life, so any sides you're experiencing will likely disappear rather quickly after you stop using it.

Just try it out. You'll never know if you never try. I'll give an update in a (couple of) week(s) as to how my body is tolerating RU.

Originally posted by Nerve
                        Im intersted in RU too but I have been wondering why this apparently good alternative is not being brought to the market as an alternative to Fin.
                        Is there a reason?
                        Probably financial problems with the company (Roussel Uclaf) that was investigating it at the time (mid 90's last century). Also, maybe there were some practical reasons: storage, price, etc. I don't know for sure though and there's very little information if any on the internet about the discontinuation of research on RU58841

Comment

• Nerve
                          • Nov 2012

Originally posted by Illusion

Probably financial problems with the company (Roussel Uclaf) that was investigating it at the time (mid 90's last century). Also, maybe there were some practical reasons: storage, price, etc. I don't know for sure though and there's very little information if any on the internet about the discontinuation of research on RU58841
                          Thank you for answering this glaringly obvious question.
                          It does seem strange to me as it is an alternative to fin and seemingly effective.

Comment

• Hesperos
                            • Dec 2014

Illusion, thank you for your post. Please keep up updated on effects of your treatment.

Originally posted by Illusion
                            I took 1mg fin ED for 10 days and developped gyno (early stage) in both nipples, though right was clearly worse than left. I waited a while so my situation 'stabilised' (gyno almost completely disappeared) and then started with fin again, only this time with 0.25mg ED (I honestly don't think that lowering your dosage even further is going to have much of an effect). I again developped gyno.

I've started with RU yesterday. I'm starting at a fairly low concentration: 50mg RU in 2ml (2,5%). I woke up today with the weird gyno feeling in my right nipple (the nipple that was worse on fin) and it's slightly puffy at the moment. My sperm was also a bit watery today (had really watery sperm while on fin) so I see these things as a sign that the RU has gone systematically and caused some sides in me.

I might be wrong though. Maybe it's just that I'm nervous about starting RU as my fin treatment wasn't exactly great either. Anyway, I'll continue using 50mg/2ml and if things get worse, I'll lower my dose. Anyway, nobody can realy tell you if you will react the same to RU as to fin. Maybe you do get sides but they're less serious, maybe you won't get sides at all. Maybe they're as bad as while on fin. One of the big advantages of RU side-effect wise is that it has a very short half life, so any sides you're experiencing will likely disappear rather quickly after you stop using it.

Just try it out. You'll never know if you never try. I'll give an update in a (couple of) week(s) as to how my body is tolerating RU.

Comment

• Illusion
                              • Jul 2014

Illusion, thank you for your post. Please keep up updated on effects of your treatment.
                              Well, 1 week and a couple of days have passed. So I have a small lump under my right nipple and am experiencing some brain fog. Also, my sperm is a bit watery. However, my gyno seems to fluctuate (from only very slightly puffy to a small lump) a bit during the day which makes me think that it's really minor or in my head. Probably the first one, as I do feel a lump, but even then, it's only slightly noticable from the outside so it's not a dealbreaker imo. Also, brain fog can be in my head (placebo side effect) or be influenced by circumstances, so I'm not paying too much attention to it.

That having said, I'm content with RU. I was hoping I'd have no sides at all but it's a lot better than fin anyway. Besides, it's much easier to find a tolerable dose with RU than it is with fin. If the sides stay this way and aren't going to get any worse, I'm sticking with RU.

Honestly, if you're comfortable with using an experimental drug and are only worried about wether you'll get the same sides as fin, then I highly recommend that you try it. Mixing it yourself is kind of a bitch in the beginning, but you'll get used to it and will find smarter, more efficient and faster ways to mix and store your RU as you continue using it.

Comment

Working...