+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Ru 58841

Quote Originally Posted by Hesperos View Post
    Hi, I'm in the same situation as FearTheLoss - had to drop find due to sides.

Can you please advise if you have experienced any side effects from RU?
    Even if he did or didn't, it still doesn't guarantee you anything.

Quote Originally Posted by FearTheLoss View Post
    Sorry, I don't know if anyone has asked you this, but did you take fin and get sides? and have you had any sides on RU? I just got mine premixed in KB from Anageninc and had horrible sides on fin, so I'm a little nervous to try it.
    Hi, I'm in the same situation as FearTheLoss - had to drop find due to sides.

Can you please advise if you have experienced any side effects from RU?
    I took 1mg fin ED for 10 days and developped gyno (early stage) in both nipples, though right was clearly worse than left. I waited a while so my situation 'stabilised' (gyno almost completely disappeared) and then started with fin again, only this time with 0.25mg ED (I honestly don't think that lowering your dosage even further is going to have much of an effect). I again developped gyno.

I've started with RU yesterday. I'm starting at a fairly low concentration: 50mg RU in 2ml (2,5%). I woke up today with the weird gyno feeling in my right nipple (the nipple that was worse on fin) and it's slightly puffy at the moment. My sperm was also a bit watery today (had really watery sperm while on fin) so I see these things as a sign that the RU has gone systematically and caused some sides in me.

I might be wrong though. Maybe it's just that I'm nervous about starting RU as my fin treatment wasn't exactly great either. Anyway, I'll continue using 50mg/2ml and if things get worse, I'll lower my dose. Anyway, nobody can realy tell you if you will react the same to RU as to fin. Maybe you do get sides but they're less serious, maybe you won't get sides at all. Maybe they're as bad as while on fin. One of the big advantages of RU side-effect wise is that it has a very short half life, so any sides you're experiencing will likely disappear rather quickly after you stop using it.

Just try it out. You'll never know if you never try. I'll give an update in a (couple of) week(s) as to how my body is tolerating RU.

Quote Originally Posted by Nerve View Post
    Im intersted in RU too but I have been wondering why this apparently good alternative is not being brought to the market as an alternative to Fin.
    Is there a reason?
    Probably financial problems with the company (Roussel Uclaf) that was investigating it at the time (mid 90's last century). Also, maybe there were some practical reasons: storage, price, etc. I don't know for sure though and there's very little information if any on the internet about the discontinuation of research on RU58841

Quote Originally Posted by Illusion View Post

Probably financial problems with the company (Roussel Uclaf) that was investigating it at the time (mid 90's last century). Also, maybe there were some practical reasons: storage, price, etc. I don't know for sure though and there's very little information if any on the internet about the discontinuation of research on RU58841
    Thank you for answering this glaringly obvious question.
    It does seem strange to me as it is an alternative to fin and seemingly effective.

Illusion, thank you for your post. Please keep up updated on effects of your treatment.

Quote Originally Posted by Illusion View Post
    I took 1mg fin ED for 10 days and developped gyno (early stage) in both nipples, though right was clearly worse than left. I waited a while so my situation 'stabilised' (gyno almost completely disappeared) and then started with fin again, only this time with 0.25mg ED (I honestly don't think that lowering your dosage even further is going to have much of an effect). I again developped gyno.

I've started with RU yesterday. I'm starting at a fairly low concentration: 50mg RU in 2ml (2,5%). I woke up today with the weird gyno feeling in my right nipple (the nipple that was worse on fin) and it's slightly puffy at the moment. My sperm was also a bit watery today (had really watery sperm while on fin) so I see these things as a sign that the RU has gone systematically and caused some sides in me.

I might be wrong though. Maybe it's just that I'm nervous about starting RU as my fin treatment wasn't exactly great either. Anyway, I'll continue using 50mg/2ml and if things get worse, I'll lower my dose. Anyway, nobody can realy tell you if you will react the same to RU as to fin. Maybe you do get sides but they're less serious, maybe you won't get sides at all. Maybe they're as bad as while on fin. One of the big advantages of RU side-effect wise is that it has a very short half life, so any sides you're experiencing will likely disappear rather quickly after you stop using it.

Just try it out. You'll never know if you never try. I'll give an update in a (couple of) week(s) as to how my body is tolerating RU.

Illusion, thank you for your post. Please keep up updated on effects of your treatment.
    Well, 1 week and a couple of days have passed. So I have a small lump under my right nipple and am experiencing some brain fog. Also, my sperm is a bit watery. However, my gyno seems to fluctuate (from only very slightly puffy to a small lump) a bit during the day which makes me think that it's really minor or in my head. Probably the first one, as I do feel a lump, but even then, it's only slightly noticable from the outside so it's not a dealbreaker imo. Also, brain fog can be in my head (placebo side effect) or be influenced by circumstances, so I'm not paying too much attention to it.

That having said, I'm content with RU. I was hoping I'd have no sides at all but it's a lot better than fin anyway. Besides, it's much easier to find a tolerable dose with RU than it is with fin. If the sides stay this way and aren't going to get any worse, I'm sticking with RU.

Honestly, if you're comfortable with using an experimental drug and are only worried about wether you'll get the same sides as fin, then I highly recommend that you try it. Mixing it yourself is kind of a bitch in the beginning, but you'll get used to it and will find smarter, more efficient and faster ways to mix and store your RU as you continue using it.

Ru58841 is side effect free as far as I know. It's pretty smart to add it for long term maintenance.

If u got sides with RU then try s equol

Anyone have success with the pre-mixed ethonal/ RU solutions from anagenic? Iv been applying for a month, which is too early to tell any effects, but heard that mixing is better. Is the pre mixed bull shit? any advice would be awesome thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by cantstopwontstop View Post
    Anyone have success with the pre-mixed ethonal/ RU solutions from anagenic? Iv been applying for a month, which is too early to tell any effects, but heard that mixing is better. Is the pre mixed bull shit? any advice would be awesome thanks.
    It's not bullshit, still I would buy the powder and mix yourself. It's extremely easy anyway and you can adjust your dosage way easier.

just ordered ru5881 from American Applied Research and Chemistry. 10gs raw powder. Anyone ever order off this site? prices are low but im afraid theyre not legit. Any advice would be awesome thanks.