Threaded View

Default For. ****. Sake.

srry got to vent real quick

I ****ing hate everything right now. I'm just so confused. Everybody is screaming different things and it confuses the **** out of me. Hair loss does not matter. Hair loss does matter. Jump on treatments ASAP! Oh wait, no nvm, you're too young. Jump on treatments ASAP but first wait a few years.

Nah don't take fin. Don't start RU. Don't do [insert AA here], it will **** up your development! Oh, you wanted to actually treat your mpb? Well, shit outta luck son! But you can always try a laser comb or minox! That will probably do very little for you but hey, what can you do?

Also, I'm such a ****ing hypocrite. I tell people that they should make the most of their life and do everything against hair loss they can to keep the spirit high, yet I'm here in the Hair loss rants section bitching about my own ****ing situation. How pathetic is that? I'm trying to stay away from the forums just to keep my moral high but every time I touch my hair I get reminded to the harsh reality that I'm quickly losing ground. How do I expect myself to live a normal life without checking the future treatments / cutting edgde section multiple times a day in a state of paranoid and anxiety, hoping that there finaly has been a breakthrough?

I just don't know what to do anymore. It annoys me so ****ing hard that even the hair loss sufferers with the most hardcore regime tell me that I'm too young for actually working treatments, although they're obviously right. Are you 22+ and think you're unlucky because of your hair loss? Well **** that, be happy you're able to take treatments while not being a kid anymore. Be happy that you're able to even think about taking finasteride or doing RU or w/e without having to think "hmm, maybe if I do this I won't fully develop into a healthy young man".

**** early hair loss. Such a cruel joke