+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Default The Cure Is Here!

Read all of the thread, "Printed Skin With Follicles".

All is my opinion.

You've just earned PhD. in broscience, sir.

Even if it has the science behind it, I dont think it can be called a "cure".
    We have so many stuff having rigid science behind but still can only hold what we have or minor regrowth.
    Unless this is commercialized there's no ground for your hype.

Everyone am I right or wrong?

Blow up the photos to fill your screen. Do you notice his left side hairline is lower than his right side PLUS overall his hair on top went from very thin to very Thick!

That was not from an Info Commercial for a scam product. There was no money to be made for him. This is real he grew Thick, Thick hair from very thin and bald area.

He burned himself right in the hairline and large area. His body sent massive rebuild agents Plus he must have been on arthritis drug or whatever they gave him to treat his burn. Real Thick Hair Growth.

Plus read the entire thread. I say I am right.

All is my opinion

Default there cure is here

That is why you will forever be bald. Like Christian you have to step up to the plate and think and make things happen.

The cure is here open your eyes. It is skin abrasion (light or severe I do not know) Plus Ruxolitinib or its sister drug (pill or cream and amount I do not know) but put two and two together.

The two guys who were on Bristoprofen, who had MPB and regrew hair as dense as it was on the side, reportedly at least one had a severe sunburn when he fell asleep in the sun.

Now you have this old guy 78, who more than likely was on medical drugs, burn himself and regrew much more hair, and thick, than he had before.

Castadiaga (not sure his name) discovered that by Perturbing (damaging) the skin hair begins to grow but P2G2 stops the growth and keeps it at a microscopic level. His method is to remove the top layer of skin and add drugs to multiply hair cells and to diminish P2G2.

Add, Christian Ruxolitinib and its sister drug grow hair for people with AA type hair loss WITHOUT DHT damaged skin. And they GREW ALL their hair.

PUT IT ALL TOGETHER. The skin in MPB is toxic from DHT damage and must be replaced fresh with New Skin ADD ..Ruxolitinib or its sister drug and they kick in the fresh skin to grow hair.

If you cannot see this then you have become an Institutionalized Baldie.

The cure is here! It just needs to be refined.

All is my opinion

"Even if it has the science behind it, I dont think it can be called a "cure".
    We have so many stuff having rigid science behind but still can only
    Unless this is commercialized there's no ground for your hype."

These three blokes who had re growth of these drugs to an amazing standard, surely they are not the onlt three men in history with MPB that have taken this drug? Would there not be more proven casws of this with it being big news if it completely reversed MPB

Default there cure is here

"Even if it has the science behind it, I dont think it can be called a "cure".
    We have so many stuff having rigid science behind but still can only"

That is why you will forever be bald.

The cure is here open your eyes. It is skin abrasion (light or severe I do not know) Plus Ruxolitinib or its sister drug (pill or cream and amount I do not know) but put two and two together.

The two guys who were on Bristoprofen, who had MPB and regrew hair as dense as it was on the side, reportedly at least one had a severe sunburn when he fell asleep in the sun.

Now you have this old guy 78, who more than likely was on medical drugs, burn himself and regrew much more hair, and thick, than he had before.

Castadiaga (not sure his name) discovered that by Perturbing (damaging) the skin hair begins to grow but P2G2 stops the growth and keeps it at a microscopic level. His method is to remove the top layer of skin and add drugs to multiply hair cells and to diminish P2G2.
    Add, Christian Ruxolitinib and its sister drug grow hair for people with AA type hair loss WITHOUT DHT damaged skin. And they GRE ALL there hair.

PUT IT ALL TOGETHER. The skin in MPB is toxic from DHT damage and must be replaced fresh with New Skin ADD ..Ruxolitinib or its sister drug and they kick in the fresh skin to grow hair.

If you cannot see this then you have become an Institutionalized Baldie.

The cure is here! It just needs to be refined.

All is my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Hairismylife View Post
    Unless this is commercialized there's no ground for your hype.

The first two guys were taking a new drug that was quickly taken off the market due to severe side effects. You have to be on the right drug AND damage your skin on top your head.

Yes, the third guy had that article about him but no one probably asked if he was on an arthritis type drug since we know only NOW from .Christiano the Ruxolitinib and its sister drug can tell the skin to grow hair BUT they did not know that back then (1986) and never put two and two together. That guy burned his head just right PLUS he probably was on a Ruxolitinib type drug (and with dht damaged skin gone) regrew his hair.

That was not a scam. Look at the photos blow them up. There was no money for the guy to be made. They just thought it was a miracle, that he damaged his skin and his hair grew back. They probably thought he just had Good Genes.

Now add Castriaga (do not remember his name) with his Skin Perturbation technique plus drugs to grow hair does it sound familiar? Come on, put two and two together. That campfire guy just did not just regrow hair. He must have been on arthritis drug plus the damaged skin (got rid of dht damaged skin) and you get hair.

All is my opinion.

Not to mention, we have now proven drugs to regrow hair for AA hair loss and they are taking there sweet time to try it on MPB. Anyways I do not think it will work unless you Perturb (damage the skin) then it should work.

Quote Originally Posted by joely View Post
    These three blokes who had re growth of these drugs to an amazing standard, surely they are not the onlt three men in history with MPB that have taken this drug? Would there not be more proven casws of this with it being big news if it completely reversed MPB

Quote Originally Posted by 97nasa View Post
    I like your input, it's always nice to get more insight on MPB. However, nobody is going to severely damage his skin to try this method out and Ruxolitinib is expensive as ****: http://www.lclabs.com/PRODFILE/P-R/R...FQjKtAod4EkAqw

I'd even choose CD (yeah CD, not CB) above this. It's just not practical as an experimental treatment. Applying topical & experimental AA's is one thing, but severely damaging the skin of your head and applying a very, very expensive drug at it in a dosage you have know clue of whether it's the right one, is a very, very bad idea.

However, we can add a new treatment! now the sequence is something like this (if one doesnt work, move on to the next one) :

fin --> dut --> ru / cb --> CD --> severely wounding your skin on your head + adding ruxolitinib

[add in minox, neogenic, topical spiro, derma rolling and PRP at a random place]

Who says us hair loss sufferers don't have options anymore?!?

No one should damage their skin.

The Skin Perturbation (skin renewal) is something that Follica has been working on in conjunction with a few key drugs. I think they are doing it the hard way, or at least they did not know about Ruxolitinib or its sister drug until very recently.

I wish it were as simple as putting on a Cheap Creme on the top of your head but it does not look like that is the solution it might explain why nothing has worked for now for MPB.

It might take Skin Perturbation done by a highly trained medical professional in order to get the skin ready to accept the right drug to grow hair. It will be like a HT, a medical procedure. Sorry but it will cost.

Let me know when they have that cheap drug that works but I do not think that will ever happen. Again sorry. I just go with what works and thus far what has worked are expensive drugs apparently with Skin Perturbation (so to speak). I am hoping Follica perfects it or any medical team for that matter and preferably within my lifetime. Jeez this is taking forever.

Quote Originally Posted by Illusion View Post
    I like your input, it's always nice to get more insight on MPB. However, nobody is going to severely damage his skin to try this method out and Ruxolitinib is expensive as ****: http://www.lclabs.com/PRODFILE/P-R/R...FQjKtAod4EkAqw

I'd even choose CD (yeah CD, not CB) above this. It's just not practical as an experimental treatment. Applying topical & experimental AA's is one thing, but severely damaging the skin of your head and applying a very, very expensive drug at it in a dosage you have know clue of whether it's the right one, is a very, very bad idea.

However, we can add a new treatment! now the sequence is something like this (if one doesnt work, move on to the next one) :

fin --> dut --> ru / cb --> CD --> severely wounding your skin on your head + adding ruxolitinib

[add in minox, neogenic, topical spiro, derma rolling and PRP at a random place]

Who says us hair loss sufferers don't have options anymore?!?