Threaded View

actually when i was deceived in my 23 from a local clinic to stop propecia if i wanted to save my errection, i was told to do several laser treatments. while doing the laser treatments combined with several topicals that clinic put on my WHILE doing the laser for "better" results. so after stoping finasteride and doing this just in 6 months my crown got almost empty. that was 10 years ago. i started complaining to them that their advice ruined my hair and their reply was "This whould happen anyway and since ur poor donor area cant produce a good outcome the only way is the hairpiece. Long story short i was wearing a hair piece from my 24 to 26 (one of the best years in a person's life) and suffering from all the humilation and embarrasment, in the mean time i had many natural hair in the middle which gotten worse by the glue. so after researching i realized what a great victim of them i had become and i ditched the piece started the meds and went to armani for ht.

From personal exprerience although the lasers that different companies offer might not be the same, i think that lasers are a waist of money and scams.