lilpauly journey to a nw1 and my regimen.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • lilpauly
    • Feb 2012

lilpauly journey to a nw1 and my regimen.

i been sheeding quite heavy recently. maybe its the letrozone(steroid).! i'll fix this real fast i made some canges in my regimen. and i bought some new items to combat the heavy shed. i can not start another cycle until get all my compounds/ items. im going to give a complete list of my regimen and my new regimen moving forward. i lost my camera and will buy a new one. this shed is pissing me off! lately i been washing my hair 2x a day! lets start with shampoos! u ready?

skin revolution: 1x a week . its a clarifes my hairs! i use it at night time.

potent black caster oil cream shampoo: another shampoo i only use once or 2 a week.

to combat a heavy shed in the past i always turn to aloe vera. if u search the internet aloe vera and garlic oil are the best for reducing sheds!!! i went shopping on swanson vitamins and bought some good shampoos i never seen there before! lets take a look!

http://www.swansonvi...16-fl-oz-liquid

Ingredients: Organic Aloe Vera Gel, Deionized Water, Prunus Serotina, (Wild Cherry) Bark Extract, Jojoba (Simmondsia Chinensis) Seed Oil, Spinosa Kernel Oil (Argan Oil), Oat Beta Glucan, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Leaf Extract, Hydrastis Canadensis (Goldenseal) Extract, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Humulus Lupulus (Hops) Extract, Equisetum Arvense Extract, Decyl Glucoside, Lauryl Glucoside, Coco-Glucoside, Coco-Glucoside & Glyceryl Oleate, Panthenol (Vitamin B-5), Organic Quillaja Saponaria Extract (Soap Bark), Pure Yucca Schidigera Extract, Hydrolyzed Lupine Seed Extract, Sodium Benzoate, Gluconolactone, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexyl Glycerine, Undecylenoyl Glycine, Capryloyl Glycine, Citric Acid, Xantham Gum

i also bought aloe vera gel. i will apply this everyday when i get out of work > its cheap http://www.swansonvi...l-oz-946-ml-gel

this shampoo caught my eye and i bought it! -AMLA REETHA SHIKAKAI SOAP NUT BLACK SHAMPOO HAIR CARE FORM

HERBALS 100% NUTURAL.

i also bought kesh king shampoo. another aloe vera base shampoo!

the only oil i use now is kesh king oil. i love coconut oil but its winter and it's in eefective because its solid when cold.

moving on to the hairline:

-im going to have susan make me a custom minox topical. ( thank u jazz sikh prince of england)

-kirkland mixed with ghk

-saba gel EOD

-bioEOD

-ru

-dia

- flutamide

-ferox german topical EOD
    -ataric acid

i use skin revolution topical daily. after shower it gives me a nice fro. i also bought garlic oil pills! garlic oil also reduces hair shes , serach the internet
  • lilpauly
    • Feb 2012

hair is my hairline bad a few years ago.

Comment

• lilpauly
      • Feb 2012

today

Comment

• lilpauly
        • Feb 2012

a pic of regrowth photo of the hairline.

Comment

• hellouser
          • May 2012

You were always an NW1 anyway.

Comment

• lilpauly
            • Feb 2012

I only apply chemicals to the hairline . Only natural throughout the scalp . My shed started when taking steroids . She'd is occurring throughout the scalp and notice no change to the hairline which I give a close inspection daily . I also take dut

Comment

• joachim
              • May 2014

woa... i read a lot of your posts in the past... it seems you're putting hundrets of different topicals on your head, alongside with pills and helmets, not sure if even a HT :-) thats too much in my opinion. not to mention the time it takes to research/find the right topicals, buy them, apply them everyday in a special sequence etc.

however, the success is with you. your hair looks great, so you definitely know how to do your stuff. congrats! and thanks for sharing. although i think that most of us can't keep up with that.

Comment

• hairderp
                • Dec 2014

Your hair was ok before. i dont think you had any serious problem, you just needed a better haircut. Anyways, your hair looks great now.

Comment

• frankzukini
                  • Mar 2013

Thanks for sharing. I've also started SABA about two months ago. I mix my own. For 12 mL of minoxidil 5%, I add 24 drops of "Peter Thomas Roth Retinol Fusion PM" and 24 drops of "Scalpicin". PTR's lotion contains 1.5% of retinol. Some shady references mention that between 0.4% and 1% of of a retinol lotion would be equivalent to a 0.1% lotion with a retinoid. It also contains vitamin E and C. Scalpicin contains 1% of hydrocortisone. You might want to consider mixing your own that way. 0.0125% of retinoic acid can only be measured on a 0.0001g analytical balance, which can't be found for less than ~$1.5k, thus the weaker retinol. Also, I'm wondering why you're using GHK-Cu? Last time I checked, it was known to be quite ineffective compared to AHK-Cu. Please let me know. Cheers.

Comment

• burtandernie
                    • Nov 2012

Why bother with all that when realistically its just the RU and any AAs that are really doing anything. The rest of it I mean might not be doing anything.

Comment

• lilpauly
                      • Feb 2012

Originally posted by frankzukini
                      Thanks for sharing. I've also started SABA about two months ago. I mix my own. For 12 mL of minoxidil 5%, I add 24 drops of "Peter Thomas Roth Retinol Fusion PM" and 24 drops of "Scalpicin". PTR's lotion contains 1.5% of retinol. Some shady references mention that between 0.4% and 1% of of a retinol lotion would be equivalent to a 0.1% lotion with a retinoid. It also contains vitamin E and C. Scalpicin contains 1% of hydrocortisone. You might want to consider mixing your own that way. 0.0125% of retinoic acid can only be measured on a 0.0001g analytical balance, which can't be found for less than ~$1.5k, thus the weaker retinol. Also, I'm wondering why you're using GHK-Cu? Last time I checked, it was known to be quite ineffective compared to AHK-Cu. Please let me know. Cheers.
                      hey bud i will find a study showing that ghk is actually better, plus me and my friens split from immportal hair so it was cheap

Comment

• lilpauly
                        • Feb 2012

Originally posted by burtandernie
                        Why bother with all that when realistically its just the RU and any AAs that are really doing anything. The rest of it I mean might not be doing anything.
                        hi friens, i think anti androgens dont grow hair only stop loss , u are right though the regimen is to much , i'm s firm believer of aloe vera base products, indian products, etc.

Comment

• blondetooth
                          • Oct 2014

I am a big believer that applying stuff to your hair and scalp EVERYDAY is not a good idea because you need to produce natural oils; and let your scalp and pores breathe.

You should go every other or every 3rd day. If you apply oil everyday your skin will stop its own production. You can also clog pores. Having a nice clean scalp will let nature take its course naturally,

A good product to apply frequently is salt water on the head. Its very good and ok to use frequently. It also makes your skin soft and your hair look and feel thicker. It makes your hair style a surf style.

Comment

• blondetooth
                            • Oct 2014

my topical

I have a topical I made from home. I ally with a eye dropper after I get out of the shower and blow dry my hair half way.

I use water and a little everclear pure alcohol as liquids.
                            I mix vitamin c power, acerola, brown powder
                            I then use pure white caffiene powder
                            Then I drain the liquid out of a dutasteride capsule

This works great, I have grown longer hairs on my temples than have grown in the last 3-4 years on my balding temples.

I also take .75 fin everyday
                            I use this shampoo ($30) Pura d'or Premium Organic Anti-Hair Loss Shampoo (Gold Label), 16 Fluid Ounce

----

I also use organic castor oil 1 or 2 times a week on my scalp. I love it for my skin too. And believe in it.

Comment

• frankzukini
                              • Mar 2013

Originally posted by burtandernie
                              I think that there's enough evidence that mpb is linked to an elevated PGD2 concentration in the scalp tissues to justify using some sort of topical anti-inflammatory (whether it being AHK/GHK-Cu or hydrocortisone). Plus it's great to never have an itchy scalp. The reason of using retinol or a retinoic acid in conjunction with a steroidal anti-inflammatory (as with the SABA gel) is to counter the thinning effect that a corticosteroid has on skin. Moreover, retinol was shown to greatly improve the efficiency of minoxidil (which I personally am also using).

Comment

Working...