+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by frankzukini View Post
    Thanks for sharing. I've also started SABA about two months ago. I mix my own. For 12 mL of minoxidil 5%, I add 24 drops of "Peter Thomas Roth Retinol Fusion PM" and 24 drops of "Scalpicin". PTR's lotion contains 1.5% of retinol. Some shady references mention that between 0.4% and 1% of of a retinol lotion would be equivalent to a 0.1% lotion with a retinoid. It also contains vitamin E and C. Scalpicin contains 1% of hydrocortisone. You might want to consider mixing your own that way. 0.0125% of retinoic acid can only be measured on a 0.0001g analytical balance, which can't be found for less than ~$1.5k, thus the weaker retinol. Also, I'm wondering why you're using GHK-Cu? Last time I checked, it was known to be quite ineffective compared to AHK-Cu. Please let me know. Cheers.
    hey bud i will find a study showing that ghk is actually better, plus me and my friens split from immportal hair so it was cheap

Quote Originally Posted by burtandernie View Post
    Why bother with all that when realistically its just the RU and any AAs that are really doing anything. The rest of it I mean might not be doing anything.
    hi friens, i think anti androgens dont grow hair only stop loss , u are right though the regimen is to much , i'm s firm believer of aloe vera base products, indian products, etc.

I am a big believer that applying stuff to your hair and scalp EVERYDAY is not a good idea because you need to produce natural oils; and let your scalp and pores breathe.

You should go every other or every 3rd day. If you apply oil everyday your skin will stop its own production. You can also clog pores. Having a nice clean scalp will let nature take its course naturally,

A good product to apply frequently is salt water on the head. Its very good and ok to use frequently. It also makes your skin soft and your hair look and feel thicker. It makes your hair style a surf style.

Default my topical

I have a topical I made from home. I ally with a eye dropper after I get out of the shower and blow dry my hair half way.

I use water and a little everclear pure alcohol as liquids.
    I mix vitamin c power, acerola, brown powder
    I then use pure white caffiene powder
    Then I drain the liquid out of a dutasteride capsule

This works great, I have grown longer hairs on my temples than have grown in the last 3-4 years on my balding temples.

I also take .75 fin everyday
    I use this shampoo ($30) Pura d'or Premium Organic Anti-Hair Loss Shampoo (Gold Label), 16 Fluid Ounce

----

I also use organic castor oil 1 or 2 times a week on my scalp. I love it for my skin too. And believe in it.

Quote Originally Posted by burtandernie View Post
    Why bother with all that when realistically its just the RU and any AAs that are really doing anything. The rest of it I mean might not be doing anything.
    I think that there's enough evidence that mpb is linked to an elevated PGD2 concentration in the scalp tissues to justify using some sort of topical anti-inflammatory (whether it being AHK/GHK-Cu or hydrocortisone). Plus it's great to never have an itchy scalp. The reason of using retinol or a retinoic acid in conjunction with a steroidal anti-inflammatory (as with the SABA gel) is to counter the thinning effect that a corticosteroid has on skin. Moreover, retinol was shown to greatly improve the efficiency of minoxidil (which I personally am also using).

Mark is 100% right and always was from the start, I learned from him when people laughed at him when i first joined hairlosshelp.

See my thread I thank Mark for all my knowledge and success in also helping others .

https://www.baldtruthtalk.com/showth...ead&highlight=

Quote Originally Posted by Jazz1 View Post
    Mark is 100% right and always was from the start, I learned from him when people laughed at him when i first joined hairlosshelp.

See my thread I thank Mark for all my knowledge and success in also helping others .

https://www.baldtruthtalk.com/showth...ead&highlight=
    who is mark? lilpauly/israelite?

Doctor Representative 35YrsAfter's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by lilpauly View Post
    i been sheeding quite heavy recently. maybe its the letrozone (steroid).! i'll fix this real fast i made some canges in my regimen.
    Letrozone has a listed side effect of hair loss.

35YrsAfter also posts as CITNews and works at Dr. Cole's office - forhair.com - Cole Hair Transplant, 1045 Powers Place, Alpharetta, Georgia 30009 - Phone 678-566-1011 - email 35YrsAfter at chuck@forhair.com
    The contents of my posts are my opinions and not medical advice
    Please feel free to call or email me with any questions. Ask for Chuck

Quote Originally Posted by frankzukini View Post
    I think that there's enough evidence that mpb is linked to an elevated PGD2 concentration in the scalp tissues to justify using some sort of topical anti-inflammatory (whether it being AHK/GHK-Cu or hydrocortisone). Plus it's great to never have an itchy scalp. The reason of using retinol or a retinoic acid in conjunction with a steroidal anti-inflammatory (as with the SABA gel) is to counter the thinning effect that a corticosteroid has on skin. Moreover, retinol was shown to greatly improve the efficiency of minoxidil (which I personally am also using).
    ghk is a better anti oxident and it promotes heathly cell function

Quote Originally Posted by blondetooth View Post
    I have a topical I made from home. I ally with a eye dropper after I get out of the shower and blow dry my hair half way.

I use water and a little everclear pure alcohol as liquids.
    I mix vitamin c power, acerola, brown powder
    I then use pure white caffiene powder
    Then I drain the liquid out of a dutasteride capsule

This works great, I have grown longer hairs on my temples than have grown in the last 3-4 years on my balding temples.

I also take .75 fin everyday
    I use this shampoo ($30) Pura d'or Premium Organic Anti-Hair Loss Shampoo (Gold Label), 16 Fluid Ounce

----

I also use organic castor oil 1 or 2 times a week on my scalp. I love it for my skin too. And believe in it.
    yes brother I follow your regimen and post closely , with oils as long as it's not mineral oil the hair shaft will absorb it , I oil usually 3x !! My hair lovres loves aloe vera gel , been using it for few days it's good , apply cadter oil to your hairline as well !!! I only apply it to hairline. If u apply it throughout the scalp make sure u mix it wil another oil because it's thick , it's great for hair .