+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Posts count: 1

IT MUST BE LEGIT!!!

Doctor Representative 35YrsAfter's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FearTheLoss View Post
    Maybe Chuck could give their office a call as well.
    From what I have seen here at Dr. Cole's it's within the realm of possibility. I just contacted Dr. Mwanba's office and asked if he could respond to this thread.

Chuck

Thank you for your concerns in cutting edge technique in order to improve and extend the possibility of treatment and hair loss cure .

I travelled to India in order to witness Nigam's work so we can repeat his protocole in our clinic .
    Unfortunately , they didn't give us a clear protocol and Nigam was involved in many issues in India .So we couldn't progress .
    from my own observation , discussion with Nigam and others , and from my own research , I decided to conduct some tests on my own .I would like to develop my own protocol and see where it can lead us .
    It is too early to jump to statistics .
    I am not offering it ;I am developing a protocol ( and I am selecting patients after deep discussion with them about my thoughts ).
    My trip in India just convinced me there is something we can dig ;and if we put seriousness , maybe we will end up with something positif .
    As everybody , I am keep looking for what could resolve our problems .

Thank you .
    Dr Patrick Mwamba
    www.mywhtc.net

Quote Originally Posted by drmwamba View Post
    Thank you for your concerns in cutting edge technique in order to improve and extend the possibility of treatment and hair loss cure .

I travelled to India in order to witness Nigam's work so we can repeat his protocole in our clinic .
    Unfortunately , they didn't give us a clear protocol and Nigam was involved in many issues in India .So we couldn't progress .
    from my own observation , discussion with Nigam and others , and from my own research , I decided to conduct some tests on my own .I would like to develop my own protocol and see where it can lead us .
    I am not offering it ;I am developing a protocol ( and I am selecting patients after deep discussion with them about my thoughts ).
    My trip in India just convinced me there is something we can dig ;and if we put seriousness , maybe we will end up with something positif .

Thank you .
    Dr Patrick Mwamba
    www.mywhtc.net
    dr m thank u for replying. my friend had a transplant from u and its impressive!

Thank you .
    Dr Patrick Mwamba
    www.mywhtc.net
    Thank you for response Dr. Mwamba. Best of luck to you in future testing and trials.

Thank you .
    Dr Patrick Mwamba
    www.mywhtc.net
    FINALLY!

Dr. Mwamba, what is needed to expedite the protocol? Funding?

Quote Originally Posted by hellouser View Post
    FINALLY!

Dr. Mwamba, what is needed to expedite the protocol? Funding?
    I bet we could crowd fund this if so

Quote Originally Posted by 35YrsAfter View Post
    From what I have seen here at Dr. Cole's it's within the realm of possibility. I just contacted Dr. Mwanba's office and asked if he could respond to this thread.

Chuck
    Thanks for getting ahold of them Chuck. Is Dr. Cole still doing regeneration studies? If I recall correctly, he had dropped ACell and was trying out a new regenerative compound that was supposed to be better on paper at least?

FTL

although i appreciate dr mwamba's efforts for some innovation his statement tells us that he is only at the start of it trying out prototcols etc.
    as hair regeneration, if possible at all, takes many months to show if a protocol works or not, this is 2 years away at the best. i don't believe in hair doubling anymore anyway. yes, in theory it works, but it's very limited and can't provide consistent results.

the fact that nigam was not even able to give dr. mwamba a clear protocol tells us everything.

hair doubling is dead guys. don't hold your breath.
    pilofocus is a dissapointment, too.

the future is replicel and team lauster (and maybe histogen as a very small density improvement).

team lauster is 10 yeary away, and replicel may have something in 3 years.

the outlook for hair treatments is really bad. such a fu***** up life. i can't believe this is happening to all of us.

Doctor Representative 35YrsAfter's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FearTheLoss View Post
    Thanks for getting ahold of them Chuck. Is Dr. Cole still doing regeneration studies? If I recall correctly, he had dropped ACell and was trying out a new regenerative compound that was supposed to be better on paper at least?
    FTL
    Dr. Cole is currently studying the effectiveness of AmnioFix from MiMedx. We still offer and use ACell during approximately 95% of hair transplant procedures.

35YrsAfter also posts as CITNews and works at Dr. Cole's office - Cole Hair Transplant, 1045 Powers Place, Alpharetta, Georgia 30009 - Phone 678-566-1011
    The contents of my posts are my opinions and not medical advice
    Last edited by 35YrsAfter; 02-23-2015 at 03:44 AM.