+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Starting late

Default Starting late

Hi there!

I started losing my hair in my teens. I am now 38 and have pretty advanced male pattern baldness. It's not historically been a problem for me, I've shaved my head for years and have always had other more important things to worry about.

Now I'm heading to divorce and inevitably thinking a little more about my appearance.

I'm pretty well paid and am considering what my options are with respect to hair remedies. I may just start myself on 0.25mg of Finasteride as a matter of course to limit further loss.

I am keen to explore FUE options in the UK (or wider Europe if necessary) as well as any other options available.

I had an appointment at the Belgravia Centre in London but cancelled it when I saw everyone complaining (in reviews) about the inflated prices. Can someone point me in the right direction?

Which part of the UK are you in

Quote Originally Posted by joely View Post
    Which part of the UK are you in
    Live in Loughborough, work in Milton Keynes, reasonably easy access to London.

Well for FUE id look at DR Reddy at Restore hair clinic in London on Harley Street, That being said There is also Ziering in Birmingham and London, and Farjo Clinic personally I like the work of DR Reddy the most but I actually went with Ziering for a slightly lower Price but if that's not an issue then you can choose.

As like me you are a midlander if your looking for a Bosley type hair treatment clinic Optima Hair in Birmingham is a good one I tried Advanced Hair Studio in brum but I got the impression I was being lied to as soon as I walked in the door so I didn't bother, I went to Optima for a consultation and spoke to Pete there he was really good and wears an amazing hair system which I appreciate may not be for you but they offer other treatments, but as hes bald he understands how bad it can make you feel and he admits he has been scammed loads of time in the past, he was really good, I only just had an FUE before I went to see him and didn't have the moneyto spend on his treatments but if I did I would, Only problem is there is not much info on their Websit