+ Reply to Thread

Default UK Propecia Prices as of Nov '09

hello all, in particular UK members.

I usually get my monthly dose of 28 propecia tablets from chemistdirect at £1.08 per tablet, but the prices have now gone upto £1.21 per tablet...

Does anyone know where i can get them cheaper??....i really dont want to have to pay more than 30-32 quid a month. I dont want to risk going for cipla branded finasteride as i'm seeing great results 9 months in on merck propecia.

Asda? Tesco? i know boots is very expensive as i went one time, and overall a very embarassing situation.

any advise or heads up would be really useful.

cheers
    craig

Hi Craig,

You will find that many guys soon convert to "Proscar" which is exactly the same drug as "propecia" just 5mg instead of 1mg.

My old GP Dr Ashcroft in the UK can help you obtain it at next to nothing - £120 for 15 months supply. He is a legit source and has helped MANY guys in the UK as you will see if you run a search on various forums.

Hope this helps
    Spex
    Visit my website: SPEXHAIR

Watch regular segments and interviews on The Bald Truth UK show

View Media interviews www.spexhair.media

Subscribe to my YouTube Channel : SpexHair Youtube

I am not a doctor or medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions expressed are my own unless stated otherwise. Always consult with your own family doctor prior to embarking on any form of hair loss treatment or surgery.

Hi spex, thanks that would be really great. My current doctor is a real pain in the ass to get finasteride off.

My only concern with changing to proscar is the fact that if each pill needs cutting up into 1/5's, i wont be getting my even 1mg of finasteride daily. I hear that Merck, to combat the problem of guys splitting proscar is that they dont mix the 5mg tablet evenly. So one day you get 2.5mg, the next day you get 0.5mg etc...

is this just a rumour??

if it is, i honestly cant believe i've been paying 30-35 quid a month for propecia. feel slightly sick

Oh, and spex...MSM, i bought these from H&B after reading one of your posts. what a great supplement for your hair. thanks for the heads up.

craig

Hi mate - that is a common concern but not one that should really trouble you too much as i know 100's if not 1000's of guys who take Proscar and it works just as well. Try not scrutinise over it too much As long as you are getting the drug in you over the 5 days period it would hardly make ANY difference. See chart - you actually only really need .5mg of fin anyway.

I am not a doctor or medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions expressed are my own unless stated otherwise. Always consult with your own family doctor prior to embarking on any form of hair loss treatment or surgery.

ahhh cheers spex. This has cleared alot of things up for me. Thanks again.

No problem