+ Reply to Thread

Default Top FUE and FUT doctors in North America ???

Hi everyone,

Who would say are the top 3 Fue and the top 3 Fut doctors in North America?

I've seen many posts like this but would like some current feedback.

Thanks for the feedback!

Quote Originally Posted by Arigold View Post
    Hi everyone,

Who would say are the top 3 Fue and the top 3 Fut doctors in North America?

I've seen many posts like this but would like some current feedback.

Thanks for the feedback!
    I would say that this type of question is one of the worst ways to conduct your research on hair transplantation. You need to take the time to look at the before and after pictures on this site and narrow your own short list down. Listening to posters on a hair loss forum is not the way to go. So many people get into trouble doing that. They end up listening to people who have no idea what they are talking about or base their short lists on the visibly of a clinic or on a few very vocal “experts” who troll these forums.
    Do your own research and meet with the doctors and their patients in person.

Thanks for the reply,

I've looked at tons of picture, met with doctors and have spent the last twelve years researching online.

I have a short list of doctors but would like to narrow it down even more.

Inactive

Hey Arigold. This is quite a loaded question indeed, and I believe there are many great doctors in North America. Speaking from my own personal experience, I can only say that I was more than happy with my experience with Dr. Mohebi here in Los Angeles. I had 2,000 grafts done about 4 months ago via FUE and honestly can't imagine a better experience. I'm still early in the growth phase of the procedure, but already my hairline has changed and improved drastically. I have a picture of my recent 4 month update below, and you can check out Dr. Mohebi's website for more info.

I think the best bet is to narrow it down to a few doctors who have proven, solid results, and see if you can get in touch with former patients of theirs to speak with. I did this when choosing to go with Dr. Mohebi, and it really helped me with my decision by talking to a guy in my similar situation. And you're already in the right place by coming to these forums. Best of luck!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_6387.jpg

Size:	85.0 KB
ID:	36343  

Thanks for the feedback and your result is looking really good so far.

I have talked to patients aswell. I guess its a matter of opinioin when you get down to the great recommended doctors and exactly what you're looking for.

Are you on meds? and whats you plan of attack moving forward to stabilize you hairloss?

Inactive

Quote Originally Posted by Arigold View Post
    Thanks for the feedback and your result is looking really good so far.

I have talked to patients aswell. I guess its a matter of opinioin when you get down to the great recommended doctors and exactly what you're looking for.

Are you on meds? and whats you plan of attack moving forward to stabilize you hairloss?
    You're correct. I don't think there's one universal answer for everyone, and it comes down to quite a few factors that are different for each individual. Given a solid amount of research and questioning, at the end of the day I think it comes down to "following your gut". That's what I did when choosing Mohebi. I liked his personal, one on one, hands on approach and the accessibility I had to him and his staff. He only performs one surgery a day so that you're guaranteed his undivided attention, and for me, that was very valuable. It seems like you're the type of guy who does his due diligence and makes informed decisions - And at a certain point you have to trust yourself, your research, and your gut and make the leap.

As for medication, I take 1.25 mg of Finasteride daily (with no sides as of yet). Mohebi placed additional hairs slightly further back into my receding hairline based on my consultation and what looked might eventually fall out (even though they weren't specifically giving me concerns at the moment). Hopefully this, combined with the medication, will keep me solid and keep things stabilized. I don't have too much history of severe baldness in my family, so hopefully this helps me out as well.

great ino thaks a bunch