Best hairloss shampoo

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Elanat
    • Sep 2018

Now we can get many kinds of synthetic products in the market but they are all have a major problem that is sideeffects but in case of natural products you don’t have to worry about it. Thats why i am thinking you can use olive oil,coconut milk,Aloe vera,honey that kinds of products they are also very easily available in the market and they are better for your hair then other products.I usually look for argan oil https://your-style-guide.com/best-argan-oil-for-hair/ as an ingredient in hair care products. Also known as tsubaki oil/camellia japonica/camellia oleifera (I call it the "oriental olive oil"). I've also suffered from a dry scalp for the longest time until I started using products with that in it, especially if there is a higher concentration of it included. I also use an Innisfree camellia oil hair mask. Gently calms the dry itch, hydrates and softens hair.

-1 for coconut oil. It was the worst thing for my hair. YMMV but it's a comedogenic oil so you should be wary about that, whether you use it for your hair or skin.

Comment

• suruchipurimakeovers
      • Sep 2018

Nice Information.

Comment

• elvispresley
        • Jun 2011

Originally posted by suruchipurimakeovers
        Nice Information.
        guys of the forum be careful this user.
        is always answering in topics with : nice.

just be careful. is suspicious

Comment

• HMDWN
          • Nov 2015

Originally posted by pravi
          Does anyone try beer shampoo?
          My hair got drunk, next magical treatment?

Comment

• VeronicaGibbs
            • Jul 2018

Originally posted by FearTheLoss
            What do you guys think the best shampoo is for hair loss? I know there are no shampoos that clinically proven to do anything for hair loss, but what do you guys use?

I'm trying to get my scalp in better condition, as it's dry and inflamed.

Best,
            FTL
            I also experience severe hair loss before and I personally use Amplixin hair support system. This is shampoo is made for both men and women so don't get surprised by reply as a woman. This work really good and I have now fuller and shiny hair.

Comment

• solidboy23
              • Oct 2018

Im trying to PM you but I cant because I just registered to the site. Ive been reading your posts for the last little bit and have some questions. How can I contact you?

Comment

• solidboy23
                • Oct 2018

Originally posted by Jazz1
                My verdict on the best shampoo for Hairloss:

Regenepure DR/NT
                Lipogaine BIG3 Gold label
                Nizoral
                Revita, The Ketaconazole version, be carefully they removed the Ketaconazole for the European/U.K.

A great organic shampoo for the hair, Paul Mitchell green tea range, plus Jason’s thin to thick.
                Im trying to PM you but I cant because I just registered to the site. Ive been reading your posts for the last little bit and have some questions. How can I contact you? sorry for the repeat post. I forgot to quote

Comment

• Sammy0987
                  • Mar 2019

The best product for thinning hair or hair loss is Monat's Intense Repair Treatment Spray! I use to have really thin hair and loss a ton of hair around my temples due to stress and anxiety and this spray has made me regain hair and thicken the area around my temples as well. I would recommend starting with that product and slowly start using the Intensive Repair Conditioner! You can find the products online here ... http://samanthamoniz.mymonat.com

Comment

• Charles Francis
                    • Jun 2014

Has anyone read this article on Pura D’or Original Gold Label Anti-Hair Thinning Shampoo? https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/pura...204121886.html
                    Any thoughts if this works better than the Bosley shampoo? I've been using it, along with taking Viviscal, for a few years. I think my hair loss has been nearly stopped, although I waited far too late to start these products.
                    Anyway, does Pura D’or Original Gold Label live up to the hype?

Comment

• wook80
                      • Oct 2019

I use Regenepure DR (it makes your hair THICK in my experience) and now the Regenpure conditioner (just got it), and alternate between those and Lipgaine shampoo/conditioner. I'm 32, use minoxidil at night only, and the shampoos/conditioners. My hairline hasn't changed much in the 8 years or whatever I've been on cheap rogaine. I've noticed my hair at the front is getting a little thinner now though and I'm considering trying finasteride. In terms of shampoos/conditioners though, I think those ones do help. And they last for a while (minus the lipogaine conditioner, I have to use a lot).

Comment

• Yash
                        • Dec 2019

Hi, am new to this forum, have been losing and getting thinned for 10 years, could anyone tell if nizoral and olamine shampoo alternatively eod would cure crown thinning ? Any before and after pictures with shampoo alone doing the job? Thanks.

Comment

• tigertiger
                          • Jul 2018

someone who have pictures after use Regenepure DR?

Comment

• BaldNoBaldness
                            • Jan 2020

Have you tried Ultrax Labs Hair Surge?
                            It's my number one choice and I have tried more than 20 hair growth shampoos.

Comment

• dustinb
                              • Jul 2019

anyone try this one? has 1% keto and a good value

Comment

• karthik6262
                                • Oct 2020

Hard Water & Anti Pollution Keratin Shampoo for city life. Enriched with Redensyl, Apple Cider, Onion Peel Oil and Moroccan Argan Oil. Best for dry, dull and frizzy hair - it restores hair strength, prevents hair fall, thinning and brings back hair shine. Best for city use where hard water problems exist.

Comment

Working...