Clear All
  • Vlaj
    • Jan 2015

I think this has great promise. I will be trying it:

Anti-Aging Rejuvenating Scalp Serum

Comment

• Vlaj
      • Jan 2015

The Anti-Aging Rejuvenating Scalp Serum contain a novel plant extract derived from the Argan tree gets to the root of thinning hair and hair loss by stimulating the activity of self-renewing dermal stem cells to alleviate a dry scalp and induce hair growth.

Dermal Stem Cells Stimulate Hair Growth:

In 2009, a University of Toronto-based research team discovered a role for dermal stem cells in the dermal papilla (base of the hair follicle).

Dermal stem cells induce hair follicle formation and hair growth in mice, which in turn raises their therapeutic potential to treat hair loss (alopecia) in humans.

Scientists identified stem cells from the Argan tree that have been shown to activate dermal stem cells. This could stimulate the formation of hair follicles and hair growth in humans.

Argan stem cells increase dermal density to support a healthy scalp.

In addition, procyanidin B-2 and biotin support hair growth; copper supports hair follicles; and tea extracts protect the skin by fighting free-radical damage.

When combined, these nutrients offer a multi-faceted approach for improving the health and appearance of the scalp—laying the foundation for healthy hair.

Topical Ingredients Revive Your Hair And Scalp:

Procyanidin B-2 stimulates hair growth in balding men, leading one research team to recognize it “as a promising cure for male pattern baldness.”

Biotin combats thinning hair.

Copper supports hair follicles.

Antioxidant-rich tea extracts quench excess free radicals that result in skin damage.

Comment

• Vlaj
        • Jan 2015

Sorry, I decided to start a new post about this product.

Comment

• Parsia
          • Dec 2013

Originally posted by Vlaj
          Sorry, I decided to start a new post about this product.
          Hi Vlaj , thanks for your very nice post. even if we discussed that , I really do love your post .

Its great that you research and share that with us , Please keep us updated and keep to post and share with us your knowledge.

Comment

• 35YrsAfter
            Doctor Representative
            • Aug 2012

Originally posted by burtandernie
            Yeah just depends how much money you have to waste on over priced shampoos that essentially clean your hair like most of them do. You could dump some saw palmetto capsules in there and probably have as much chance as getting any hair results as you would on those shampoos. I would love to see before/after pictures of someone on solely the shampoo or some study showing the big results they give because I dont think they work and have never seen evidence any of them work.
            I will give niz or a shampoo with keto a little credibility but your going bald even with that certainly.
            Agree... Guys with hair loss should scale back their overconfidence in hair loss products that are minimally effective at best.

35YrsAfter also posts as CITNews and works at Dr. Cole's office - forhair.com - Cole Hair Transplant, 1045 Powers Place, Alpharetta, Georgia 30009 - Phone 678-566-1011 - email 35YrsAfter at chuck@forhair.com
            The contents of my posts are my opinions and not medical advice
            Please feel free to call or email me with any questions. Ask for Chuck

Comment

• htalk
              • Jan 2015

Are they any good natural shampoos ?

Comment

• FrankieRed
                • Dec 2014

Hey guys. Quick question. A few people have told me that rogaine stops working after a year or two and then the hair falls out again. Now I'm pretty sure this is just hearsay BS, but i wanted to know if anyone has had any experience with suck a scenario, or if there have been any success stories going passed 2, 5, even up to 10 years. Again, just checking.

Thanks,

Comment

• htalk
                  • Jan 2015

Success stories with rogain? lol keep searching man

Comment

• KingCombs
                    • Jan 2015

Originally posted by FearTheLoss
                    What do you guys think the best shampoo is for hair loss? I know there are no shampoos that clinically proven to do anything for hair loss, but what do you guys use?

I'm trying to get my scalp in better condition, as it's dry and inflamed.

Best,
                    FTL
                    This is the best solution that worked for me. I have been using it since High School. Absolute Best

Comment

• Parsia
                      • Dec 2013

Originally posted by KingCombs
                      This is the best solution that worked for me. I have been using it since High School. Absolute Best
                      Hi , What is the absolute best?

Comment

• StevenLaventine
                        • Jun 2016

Originally posted by Parsia
                        Hi , What is the absolute best?
                        I have been using Phytoworx Shampoo for almost 3 years now. I kinda hate the smell but it works great with Minox 5%. I saw a small growth but most importantly.. I did not see any loss.

Comment

• kelleygarvey
                          • Feb 2015

Originally posted by FrankieRed
                          Hey guys. Quick question. A few people have told me that rogaine stops working after a year or two and then the hair falls out again. Now I'm pretty sure this is just hearsay BS, but i wanted to know if anyone has had any experience with suck a scenario, or if there have been any success stories going passed 2, 5, even up to 10 years. Again, just checking.

Thanks,
                          Sure, anything can happen but keep in mind a lot of people will stop using it religiously or consistently and that is when a lot of issues ensue, as well.

Comment

• cardib
                            • Jan 2016

def not bs...works for about 3 years and then stops. its not here say bs. what i think is bs is ppl who say they ave been using it 10 years with success by itself. even with fin it will stop working.
                            Originally posted by FrankieRed

Thanks,

Comment

• bmoreno515
                              • Nov 2014

Can using regenepure DR everyday cause hair follicle damage or something? Why is it reccomended to be used a couple times a week? Should I stop using it everyday?

Comment

• JulioGP
                                • Feb 2013

I use Revivogen, Alpecin Coffee and Lipogaine BIG 3. I try to mix these 3 shampoos during the week.

Comment

Working...