+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Parsia View Post
    Hi , What is the absolute best?
    I have been using Phytoworx Shampoo for almost 3 years now. I kinda hate the smell but it works great with Minox 5%. I saw a small growth but most importantly.. I did not see any loss.

Quote Originally Posted by FrankieRed View Post
    Hey guys. Quick question. A few people have told me that rogaine stops working after a year or two and then the hair falls out again. Now I'm pretty sure this is just hearsay BS, but i wanted to know if anyone has had any experience with suck a scenario, or if there have been any success stories going passed 2, 5, even up to 10 years. Again, just checking.

Thanks,
    Sure, anything can happen but keep in mind a lot of people will stop using it religiously or consistently and that is when a lot of issues ensue, as well.

def not bs...works for about 3 years and then stops. its not here say bs. what i think is bs is ppl who say they ave been using it 10 years with success by itself. even with fin it will stop working.
    Quote Originally Posted by FrankieRed View Post
    Hey guys. Quick question. A few people have told me that rogaine stops working after a year or two and then the hair falls out again. Now I'm pretty sure this is just hearsay BS, but i wanted to know if anyone has had any experience with suck a scenario, or if there have been any success stories going passed 2, 5, even up to 10 years. Again, just checking.

Thanks,

Can using regenepure DR everyday cause hair follicle damage or something? Why is it reccomended to be used a couple times a week? Should I stop using it everyday?

Quote Originally Posted by bmoreno515 View Post
    Can using regenepure DR everyday cause hair follicle damage or something? Why is it reccomended to be used a couple times a week? Should I stop using it everyday?
    I been using Revita and Regenepure daily for 3 years, I love it I wish my hair twice a day with both rotated.

I use Revivogen, Alpecin Coffee and Lipogaine BIG 3. I try to mix these 3 shampoos during the week.

Now we can get many kinds of synthetic products in the market but they are all have a major problem that is sideeffects but in case of natural products you don’t have to worry about it. Thats why i am thinking you can use olive oil,coconut milk,Aloe vera,honey that kinds of products they are also very easily available in the market and they are better for your hair then other products.I usually look for argan oil https://your-style-guide.com/best-argan-oil-for-hair/ as an ingredient in hair care products. Also known as tsubaki oil/camellia japonica/camellia oleifera (I call it the "oriental olive oil"). I've also suffered from a dry scalp for the longest time until I started using products with that in it, especially if there is a higher concentration of it included. I also use an Innisfree camellia oil hair mask. Gently calms the dry itch, hydrates and softens hair.

-1 for coconut oil. It was the worst thing for my hair. YMMV but it's a comedogenic oil so you should be wary about that, whether you use it for your hair or skin.

Junior Member suruchipurimakeovers's Avatar

Nice Information.

Quote Originally Posted by suruchipurimakeovers View Post
    Nice Information.
    guys of the forum be careful this user.
    is always answering in topics with : nice.

just be careful. is suspicious

Quote Originally Posted by pravi View Post
    Does anyone try beer shampoo?
    My hair got drunk, next magical treatment?