+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Parsia View Post
    Yes I have that shampoo , But I just use that couple of times . Between the organic shampoo's I like Phytoworx more ! This is another good one although the reviews Are too short.
    Thats cool, I ll check into that...tks

I am thinking of getting one of the two. Can u explain why u like Phytoworx more than the other? U had better regrown or hair loss, for example...

Quote Originally Posted by xande75 View Post
    Thats cool, I ll check into that...tks

I am thinking of getting one of the two. Can u explain why u like Phytoworx more than the other? U had better regrown or hair loss, for example...
    Hi Xande , there is not any specific reason that I recommend phytoworx , I have both but I didn't use the other that much , So its up to you and your choice about ingredients , read reviews and just take chance and give it a shot ! Phytoworx doesn't lather that much but it has good ingredients , the other one too , So its up to your hair texture and other factors . I wish you the best with your regimen and feel free if you have any question to ask.

I've been using Regenepure DR and I love it.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Thunderbass View Post
    I do too, Regenepure DR is working great for me. Leaves hair soft, full and thick. And it's a joy to apply it because I know it has an amazing list of herbal stuff that everyone on these forums has at least claimed that *might* (lol) work.

Also it has this menthol smell and your head is completely fresh while applying and right after.

It's got Ketoconazole 1% so daily use is recommended (I think, confirmation on this is appreciated) for that topical anti-inflammatory and DHT inhibitory effect.

Quote Originally Posted by parsia View Post
    hi xande , there is not any specific reason that i recommend phytoworx , i have both but i didn't use the other that much , so its up to you and your choice about ingredients , read reviews and just take chance and give it a shot ! Phytoworx doesn't lather that much but it has good ingredients , the other one too , so its up to your hair texture and other factors . I wish you the best with your regimen and feel free if you have any question to ask.
    tks!

Hey guys! I was also interested in the best shampoo/products for hair loss. I want to start a product but have also read so many review that guys start a shampoo then shed a lot of hair. That does not make sense to me since it's supposed to "help". Also, what about supplements that help regrow or slow hair loss?

Anyways, as you've already been talking about some of the shampoos I will list, I will also add some information along with other products I found:

Lipogaine 3
    Regenpure DR
    Nioxin
    Dr. Proctor’s Thinning Hair Shampoo
    Anti-Aging Rejuvenating Scalp Serum
    Folicure para Caspa

In addition, I like these shampoos (not really help hair loss) but for healthier thicker hair:

Avalon Organics Biotin Thickening
    Jason Thin To Thick

Dr. Proctor’s Thinning Hair Shampoo

A shampoo developed by Houston based Dr. Peter Proctor, MD, PhD, one of the top reseachers and leading authorities in the world in the treatment of hair loss. He personally holds 7 patents in the area of hair loss treatment, and has developed state of the art comprehensive topical treatments which combine NO up-regulators, vaso-relaxants, hair growth stimulants, and 5 alpha reductase inhibitors.

This shampoo addresses hair loss from a pure hair growth stimulant mechanism as opposed to an anti-inflammation or anti-DHT mechanism of action. It contains an abundant supply of Pyridine-N-Oxides, which is a vasodilator that has the same core technology as minoxidil, without the documented acute effluvium, (shedding) that is documented to occur with Rogaine upon cessation of usage. Like Nizoral and Folicure, the hair growth benefits of Dr. Proctor’s Hair Regrowth Shampoo occur at a 2-3 times a week usage rate. Due to its unique mechanism of action in regards to hair growth stimulation, it can be rotated with other shampoos for a comprehensive shampoo based treatment effect. The sole usage of this shampoo is enough, in many cases, to halt further progression of MPB, according to Dr. Proctor

Anti-Aging Rejuvenating Scalp Serum

A novel plant extract derived from the rare argan tree - enhanced by supporting compounds - protects and stimulates the activity of self-renewing dermal stem cells. This serves to moisturize the scalp, provide nutrients to every strand of hair, and sustain a strong hair growth cycle.1,2

The new Rejuvenating Scalp Serum contains argan oil, which is unlike any other oil. It is a “dry” oil, easily absorbed by the skin so it leaves no residue or build-up on the hair or scalp. Argan oil has been shown to be exceptionally effective at targeting scalp skin cells to prevent dry scalp conditions, nourish hair follicles, and revive dull, tired, brittle hair.1,2

The effectiveness of the argan oil in Rejuvenating Scalp Serum is enhanced by four compounds:

Procyanidin B-2 to support hair growth.3-5
    Biotin to help support hair growth.6
    Copper to support hair follicles.
    Tea extracts to inhibit free radicals7 that cause dryness, itchiness, and dullness of the scalp.
    The suggested use of Rejuvenating Scalp Serum is to massage 3-5 drops into the scalp each day. This will:

Improve the health of the scalp
    Actively nourish hair follicles
    Promote natural hair growth cycle
    Lock in moisture for a silky shine
    Promote strong hair fibers
    Improve hair texture and volume

Folicure para Caspa

Folicure para Caspa,(translated-Folicure for dandruff) is a Piroctone Olamine (PO) based anti-dandruff shampoo available over the counter in Europe and Latin America. PO shampoo has been shown to reduce shedding and increase hair shaft diameter in those with Androgenetic hair loss (AGA) even better than Nizoral Shampoo when analyzed in side by side studies. Being that AGA is a progressive miniaturization of hair in the pattern areas, the reversal of this process-actually increasing hair shaft diameter would be considered curative. PO shampoo, compared to Nizoral and Head and Shoulders, was found to be the best at increasing hair shaft diameter. The study detailing these effects can be found here

PO shampoo has been found to have these effects at a usage rate of 2-3 times a week.

Folicure para Caspa Why are there not more people using this ?

Quote Originally Posted by Thunderbass View Post
    I would Snap this, second would be Revita.

Quote Originally Posted by thechamp View Post
    Folicure para Caspa Why are there not more people using this ?
    Piroctone Olamine made my whole scalp RED irritated.

Yeah just depends how much money you have to waste on over priced shampoos that essentially clean your hair like most of them do. You could dump some saw palmetto capsules in there and probably have as much chance as getting any hair results as you would on those shampoos. I would love to see before/after pictures of someone on solely the shampoo or some study showing the big results they give because I dont think they work and have never seen evidence any of them work.
    I will give niz or a shampoo with keto a little credibility but your going bald even with that certainly.